The Official Tennessee vs. Tennessee Tech Game Thread, 12:00 PM ET, ESPN+ (SEC Network+)

No, they’re morons for criticizing others who questioned his ability considering he’s been behind two other QB’s all spring.

Heupel is not an idiot.

What’s wrong with saying “Mormons”?

If people want to be in a cult……that’s their business.

Kiffin is miles better than JH. Too bad Phil let his ego get in the way when we had a chance.
You don't honestly believe Fulmer would actually embrace Kiffin returning to UT do you? If you do, I don't know what to say.

So…….YOU know what he is “now” thinking?

you obviously know much more than Heupel……I can’t believe he ever got this job……..he certainly made the argument to keep Hooker out there (because he kept him out there)……and he must have had some kind of reason.

just because YOU don’t know……don’t mean squat.

go back and read the presser transcripts…. He does the same thing Pruitt did. He says it without saying it.

Clearly you think Hooker going through the motions will help against Fl. We’ll see who’s right and who’s hoping and praying Hooker somehow figures it out.

If he hasn’t gotten it yet the light bulb isn’t coming on on the road against a conference opponent.

One series, Bailey playing with lots of backups in. Let’s just let him play the 4th qtr and see what it shows us. No need to call him the GOAT or goat when he hasn’t seen any significant playing time yet. Let it ride, wherever it takes us the rest of this game.

You don't honestly believe Fulmer would actually embrace Kiffin returning to UT do you? If you do, I don't know what to say.

No I don’t even though he showed interest and is miles better than anyone else they considered.

VN Store

Back