The Official Tennessee vs. Tennessee Tech Game Thread, 12:00 PM ET, ESPN+ (SEC Network+)

This is just sad at this point. Kid needs to move on.
Maybe he already has? Not gonna risk injury? If they've started to go with backup WRs and OL, it's hard to think they're concerned about timing. At this point, HB leaving seems to be the most plausible explanation.

Passing wise we are back at last years passing game. sideline passes. Because they cant throw any other pass

Basilio posted about it friday quoting inside sources saying its true they Bailey is done and doesn't want to play and possibly lose eligibility. That would explain all the excuse making for continuing to roll Milton out
Man, he will probably ball out somewhere else. UT fans can’t have nice things and when we do the coaching staff trys like heck to give them awayor otherwise squander them away

I love how you’re lead in is to throw an insult out to a fellow fan as opposed to expressing your disagreement like a grown man. Well done keyboard Thor.

But to you’re point, Pruitt is well know as a ****** human being…I agree with that. But the conspiracy that a guy would risk his career in coaching at a top self designation like UT just “cause he’d look dumb to play a different QB, (AND start winning) “….. is just stupid .
It’s, “your,” not, “you’re.” He insulted me, so I returned the favor, more politely than he did.

Also, back at you with the keyboard Thor crap. We would see who was brave and who wasn’t if we ever met.

Reactions: CJBlaze
Saying Heupel deserves to get killed by Florida by not playing the 3rd string QB is a little extreme don’t ya think? 😂

That’s not even close to what I said. No where in my comment did I mention a 3rd string QB.

I literally said he’s an idiot for playing Hooker in a decided game with the Swamp next week. But keep pushing that agenda. All these years and you haven’t changed.

And yes - if Hooker somehow gets hurt in this second half, Huepel deserves an ass whooping. No reason to roll into the Swamp with one QB on the roster.

What is stupid is Heupel not addressing any of this. Stop being so secretive. I like the guy and I trust him, but the weekly press conferences that ignore the elephant in the room is only going to bite him in the butt. Is Bailey the legitimate 3rd string and just needs some time or is he refusing to play because he's transferring or he is redshirting? For the love of God, just tell us something.

VN Store

Back