The Official Tennessee vs. Tennessee Tech Game Thread, 12:00 PM ET, ESPN+ (SEC Network+)

TN Tech... this should be like easy setting Madden. Next week we go to All-Madden setting
Hell, I had trouble turning on a playstation. Kept looking for a freakin' power button. Nope. No gaming for me. Way beyond my skill set.

I'm not meaning to be critical.. I'm not watching the game but listening on radio. I know Kessling isn't John Ward, but the whole broadcasting team is doing awful. Seems like they don't know the players and at times a play behind almost.. Are the Vols doing well or playing sloppy?
I’d rather listen to two deminted men call thr games. Our broadcast is terrible!! Honestly Hubbs is the best by far. The new guy sounds like he’s calling the game from the nursing home

Oh to me you are.
So I was highballing you at 10. Got it. Then I’m done with you as you’re a waste of time. Go be miserable since you can’t enjoy our team being better coached than last year. Don’t both responding as you won’t get another out of me. I’m sure you’ll still type something with a mix of capital and lower case letters like an 8 years old girl and think you’re clever calling men women. DA.

I don't know. Overthrows are a lesser crime than turnovers
This. We were upset because Milton overthrows like 3 long throws for TDs. Well, at least he threw them, on time, to the right receiver, just overthrown. Under JG he holds onto the ball too long or never throws, under Hooker, he can't make those throws anyways, so there's that.

Reactions: windrider
Definitely better than under Pruitt. Would likely be 14-7 under him.
Lots of people overestimate the talent level of the team, but TN Tech was the game to show the team executing well against a bad team. Team is not executing
It’s not, I agree. I’m just glad it’s not a 14-7 game like you said. I see improvement for sure but a long way to go without a doubt.

Reactions: TheVolsFrog
Reminds me of 2008 when we lost to UCLA in overtime. I thought well tough game on the road against a good program. Then UCLA lost to BYU something like 63-7 the next week. That’s when I knew we weren’t winning many that year.

Crazy how stacked our running backs and line was that year all for Clawson to go pass happy.

Only reason we got to OT was Fulmer telling him to get back to running the ball. Still crazy he settled on Clawson for OC. Could have gotten Debord or BG’s current coach and likely landed Ryan Mallet instead of him going to arkansa

Reactions: CJBlaze
Hooker’s rating at the half? I think we found our long term Qb. GBO!

200 yards total offense and 3 TDs but needs to stop putting the ball on the ground.

Id probably give it a B minus give the opponent and grading harshly against turnovers. It was a wicked hit he took on the fumble though.

He is miles ahead of Milton IMO not that it matters.

Reactions: ABINGDON VOL FAN

VN Store

Back