The Official Tennessee vs. Tennessee Tech Game Thread, 12:00 PM ET, ESPN+ (SEC Network+)

It’s literally his 3rd game. This is improvement over Pruitt. When you’re improving, yea you give more time. Why is this so hard for some of you to understand?
Definitely better than under Pruitt. Would likely be 14-7 under him.
Lots of people overestimate the talent level of the team, but TN Tech was the game to show the team executing well against a bad team. Team is not executing

Reactions: hUTch2002
We ran Pitt’s defense ragged. We beat up their O-line with our size and strength too. Pitt’s QB is a legit NFL caliber guy. We still should’ve beat them by 21 after the 1st quarter miscues on deep open shots. It is what it is. Hopefully Bama does the same to Florida so we can try to hang in it late.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Montana is very good and JSU has athletes everywhere. Tech is terribly bad. Kentucky UTC is baffling, but I assume UTC has some remnants from being decent recently.
What about Mercer and Bama? I am pretty familiar with Mercer..got a "son" on that squad. You referenced Montana...so was just wondering about your thoughts on the first part of that Mercer game

you literally don’t have an argument.

You tried to defend your argument with a straw man. You were called out. Then as time passed you tried again using the same tactic…..but with turnovers.

None of that was part of the discussion. The discussion was if you can’t run or throw.

I never said anything about how “good” he was…..or if he fumbled or not……simply showing he could “run.”……thus mobile.

I don’t care who plays…..I simply want Tennessee to succeed.

If you want to make an argument…..that’s fine…..but you can’t keep changing the “parameters” of the argument to suite you.
Too many words, dont care enough about your opinion to read. Enjoy the rest of the game snowflake.

Reactions: HoptownVol
LOL, that just shows how bad we are.
Reminds me of 2008 when we lost to UCLA in overtime. I thought well tough game on the road against a good program. Then UCLA lost to BYU something like 63-7 the next week. That’s when I knew we weren’t winning many that year.

VN Store

Back