Candace Parker Day (Chicago)

candace_1467208278912_3563333_ver1.0.jpg

CONGRATULATION CANDICE, PAT WOULD BE SO PROUD OF YOU AS WE ALL ARE. BEST OF WISHES FOR THE FUTURE, AND HOPEFULLY YOUR NEXT CHIP. LV4L!!!

Just saw a pretty cool Candace Parker commercial for Adidas. I’m sure it’s not new but first time I’ve seen it. Although for some reason they left out her two NCAA championships. Was disappointed in that.

Just saw a pretty cool Candace Parker commercial for Adidas. I’m sure it’s not new but first time I’ve seen it. Although for some reason they left out her two NCAA championships. Was disappointed in that.

Yea that does sorta suck. I can't remember if they said National Player of the year either... i think so but can't remember. But it was a really cool commercial and loved seeing Jackie Joyner Kersee

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
the commercial is new Adidas made it for her new sneaker and apparel launch this month

Reactions: Volfaninfl2

VN Store

Back