Would you trade a natty for Neyland to be the undisputed loudest stadium in cfb?????

Would you trade a natty for Neyland to be the undisputed loudest stadium in cfb

• Yes

Votes: 16 6.3%
  • No

Votes: 235 92.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 1.2%

• Total voters
So trade an actual accomplishment of being the best for being the loudest loser instead? Do I even need to answer this? Is this what it has come to as a Vol fan?
pulp-fiction-john-travolta.gif

He'll no! They need to scrap the South upper deck and build a walkway across the top of the lower deck. With quality vending and bathrooms. Think of the end zones at the Titans' stadium but much higher, and only in one end zone at Neyland

I suggest we be like Bama and declare a couple more national championships then we can give up one of those we just made up to be the loudest.

Duh!

Reactions: cbvolsfan
We already are when we are playing good ball. It was louder than most vs. Pitt with 20k empty seats after a decade of misery. We got to keep showing up to games

He'll no! They need to scrap the South upper deck and build a walkway across the top of the lower deck. With quality vending and bathrooms. Think of the end zones at the Titans' stadium but much higher, and only in one end zone at Neyland
I adore Neyland, but I do think it's time for a renovation/modernization of the whole thing. Those bathrooms are about to collapse and the east concourse looks like the Roman catacombs.

No because of Tennessee gets rolling Neyland will be a top 5 loudest stadium in the country regardless lol

VN Store

Back