Tenn vs Florida St

As Lee Corso would say, “not so fast”….

you think we would take ND to OT?
Did you think Toledo would lose to ND by 3 at ND??

If ND played us the way they played Toledo, then I absolutely think we could take them to OT or win in regulation. I am not sold on ND as the #12 team in the country. They beat a team in OT that just lost to JSU. That does not tell me anything positive about FSU. We will find out more about ND when they play Wisconsin and Cincy.

Last edited:
Lol at the 90's stuff. Talking about 2021 and where both teams are right now it looks like we have made some strides with a staff that actually gets the team ready to play games, has a plan, and players who themselves hustle 4 quarters and give their all. Which is progress and something we haven't seen in years and has me thinking we have turned a page finally. FSU on the other hand does none of those things and is the same exact mess as they were previous years. No way I'd trade our situation for theirs.

Lol at the 90's stuff. Talking about 2021 and where both teams are right now it looks like we have made some strides with a staff that actually gets the team ready to play games, has a plan, and players who themselves hustle 4 quarters and give their all. Which is progress and something we haven't seen in years and has me thinking we have turned a page finally. FSU on the other hand does none of those things and is the same exact mess as they were previous years. No way I'd trade our situation for theirs.
I do appreciate your enthusiasm, but we're pretty bad and would probably play FSU pretty evenly right now. We're not in any position to laugh at other programs.

VN Store

Back