Josh Heupel Press Conference (9.13.21)

What if all you have in the stable are quarter horses? And if you don't judge how someone does in practice, what do you base your decision on?

Your logic will fly right over the heads of the jilted 8th grade schoolgirl crowd in here who are operating on pure emotion and frustration.

Reactions: GTBATV
I know, but I still try. Can't help it.

Hold anything logical on these boards till Thursday, maybe Wednesday. After the alcohol and morning after regret starts wearing off, you can usually have a logical discussion outside of "bench the QB and gimme the backup". Usually and in many cases. 😏😉😄

Hold anything logical on these boards till Thursday, maybe Wednesday. After the alcohol and morning after regret starts wearing off, you can usually have a logical discussion outside of "bench the QB and gimme the backup". Usually and in many cases. 😏😉😄

So not right after we lose a game?

I would have loved for them to ask about the 4th down call. Maybe I missed it but that's solely on CJH. Still looks like a weasel.... sorry! No tough questions from the media. I'm not sold on this guy hate to say it but I don't see it. Heard the Ainge show and listened to two UF fans that like CJH and that just means he isn't the guy. I hate to be a Debbie downer but this clown isn't the man to lead us back to national prominence. I hope I'm wrong but I don't see it. The play dialed up on 4th and inches was the worst call 'Ive ever seen. I know bad QB play played a part but terrible coaching played a bigger part.

I think the statements about how any QB performs in practice is just the coach showing who he actually prefers. They don’t go 100% full speed because being afraid of getting injuries, maybe go 60/70%.

Because of this I think Milton does not feel the pressure that he does in the games, the game pressure affects his decision making and his accuracy. Practice is nothing compared to the game.

Reactions: BLUTickbusdriver

VN Store

Back