2021 Fall Games

And LSwho also took an L, twas a great way to start the season!

Yes, and UCLA football's social media is having a field day at Coach O's expense. His seat is getting warmer by the day. There may be another coaching search on Woodward's horizon. (Thankfully, we don't need to stress over that one.)

At least in the PF there’s some variety, a lot of imagination and solid trolling. 😛🤷‍♂️

What does PF mean?

I hope the football team does as well possible for the first season. I like Coach Heupel and hope he brings some much needed stability to the program. I think he could follow Coach Barnes and Coach's V's blueprints for success: Establish a healthier culture, develop the players you have, (hopefully) win, and the recruits will follow. We'll see what happens.

In the meantime, I'm more than ready for fall ball to start! (When does it start?)

Reactions: youcancallmeAl
What does PF mean?

I hope the football team does as well possible for the first season. I like Coach Heupel and hope he brings some much needed stability to the program. I think he could follow Coach Barnes and Coach's V's blueprints for success: Establish a healthier culture, develop the players you have, (hopefully) win, and the recruits will follow. We'll see what happens.

In the meantime, I'm more than ready for fall ball to start! (When does it start?)
I’m assuming they mean Politics Forum

Reactions: TN_gal and vol66
For anyone who is super desperate to hear a baseball result, my boys had their first ever “kid pitch” game today, a 7-3 victory! Between them they had 1 hit, 2 walks, 3 runs scored, and one of them earned a save. He was a little nervous and walked the first 2 batters but then got it together to strike out 3 in a row!!! (sorry, couldn’t resist posting this)

For anyone who is super desperate to hear a baseball result, my boys had their first ever “kid pitch” game today, a 7-3 victory! Between them they had 1 hit, 2 walks, 3 runs scored, and one of them earned a save. He was a little nervous and walked the first 2 batters but then got it together to strike out 3 in a row!!! (sorry, couldn’t resist posting this)
Nothing wrong with being a proud parent!! Enjoy these times as they fly by quickly

I always enjoyed my kids’ fall ball games.

That's baseball in it's purest form. Enjoy every minute of it.

If you saw how wide of a strike zone they were calling, you may not have found it to be that pure, but it was needed so that the game could proceed…
And it still can be a walk-a-thon. That's part of learning the game.

Where our kids played, one team was helped out some by Coach Fulmer- he must've been between jobs at that time ;-) . The kids on that team probably thought of him only as a teammate's granddad, not knowing what he did before any of them were born.

One year in coach pitch we had a dad who was recovering from Tommy John surgery and missed the MLB season. He'd pitch to the kids on occasion, but what was absolutely hysterical was when he pitched, he'd come set and check the runners, just having fun (for those who don't know coach pitch, the adult pitches to their own team, so you want to have the world's highest ERA). At the time this dad was pitching to the kids he had already been selected for multiple All Star Games; when he finished his career he was a six time All Star. Those kids are now old enough to appreciate who was pitching to them, and they probably think it was pretty cool to have gotten some hits.

And it still can be a walk-a-thon. That's part of learning the game.

Where our kids played, one team was helped out some by Coach Fulmer- he must've been between jobs at that time ;-) . The kids on that team probably thought of him only as a teammate's granddad, not knowing what he did before any of them were born.

One year in coach pitch we had a dad who was recovering from Tommy John surgery and missed the MLB season. He'd pitch to the kids on occasion, but what was absolutely hysterical was when he pitched, he'd come set and check the runners, just having fun (for those who don't know coach pitch, the adult pitches to their own team, so you want to have the world's highest ERA). At the time this dad was pitching to the kids he had already been selected for multiple All Star Games; when he finished his career he was a six time All Star. Those kids are now old enough to appreciate who was pitching to them, and they probably think it was pretty cool to have gotten some hits.

Wow, great stories!

Reactions: @1RBFjr
Anyone heard anything yet? I also plan on going...I looked on lookouts page and didnt see anything and stadium site also...if anyone with info appreciated

The program's Twitter account posted this reply in response to a question about the fall schedule...

So, it looks like we'll be getting more details soon.

Alright, this is gonna be really difficult to admit to my baseball brothers and sisters here in this forum…but here goes…

A while back, when baseball became a thing and people would show up and rag on any little nit they could pick…I promised y’all that after the first football game, I was gonna troll them.

Here’s the problem, after reading some of the threads and posts…I just can’t top it, they don’t need outside trolls because they have perfected the art of trolling each other.

So, I apologize for letting y’all down, but here’s the good news…football season is officially over because of Flat Foot Joe. So…baseball will be here before you know it!

Are you trolling in the FF again? 🤣🤣🤣

According to UT, there will not be television or radio coverage.

Hopeful we'll get some updates from fans in attendance. I'm not sure if any of the Tennessee baseball beat attend as they may be in Tuscaloosa to cover the football game. Ben McKee can't go for that reason. He did, however, say that he was thinking about going to the scrimmage in Millington next Saturday, because it's the bye week for football.

VN Store

Back