Tim priest

Ryan was great as a Titans color guy. Only lost the job cause Bud wanted an ex Oiler Wycheck as color guy. I haven’t listened to him this yr yet but he is an acquired taste..... no cheerleading or color coating.

He was great with the Titans and as much as I liked Frank Wycheck as a player he was absolutely terrible as a color commentator. I know Wycheck has lingering head issues and likely suffers from CTE and had to quit radio so I don't like to kick a guy when he's down but he did NOT have the voice for radio. Plus to me he showed signs of CTE for years because he would ramble on his morning show and seemed to lose his train of thought a lot.

Hopefully Mike Keith will make the move as well soon, when Slob retires

That VP title literally means nothing in terms of him leaving or not. We can just agree to disagree.
I think the fact that he would have to watch the entirety of every University of Tennessee football game cements the fact that he would never come here. That's just cruel.

Reactions: mackievol
Ryan was great as a Titans color guy. Only lost the job cause Bud wanted an ex Oiler Wycheck as color guy. I haven’t listened to him this yr yet but he is an acquired taste..... no cheerleading or color coating.
He was very good with the Titans. He called it like he saw it…. It was obvious when the Titans were playing like crap

Reactions: Backwards K

VN Store

Back