CAN WE GET SOME HB?

Another thing, for those of you CONSTANTLY bitching wanting Bailey, and let's be honest, it's bitching and moaning not based in any sort of reality, the fact is we gave up 41 points today, had 14 penalties, and could not stop the pass, those massive problems cost us the game, NOT the QB play.

I want to see Bailey as the starting QB next week. This offense needs a gunslinger.
I'm sorry but did you watch the game today? Hooker's ability to run and make the defense respect his ability to run makes a huge difference in this offense. HB is a fine QB and will be great in another system. He just doesn't offer the same package. Great kid who I respect and admire. But Hooker is the guy for this system

Hookers job fellas. Just think what he would’ve looked like with a full week of first team reps. Ran the ball well. Kinda looked like Dobbs at times.

I got a feeling Bailey is about to pack his bags
He needs too, he doesn’t deserve this bull from 2 separate HCs. Last year JP would only bring him in to save his ass at the end of games way too late. Now we apparently just need a running back to play QB. Hooker looked million time better than Milton. But there’s those fans that will still try and say the coaches know more, and we should trust them, despite Hooker just proving that statement wrong.

Another thing, for those of you CONSTANTLY bitching wanting Bailey, and let's be honest, it's bitching and moaning not based in any sort of reality, the fact is we gave up 41 points today, had 14 penalties, and could not stop the pass, those massive problems cost us the game, NOT the QB play.

We had a 10-0 lead in the first quarter with a walk in / dropped pass touchdown to go 24-0 if Milton just put some touch on the pass. Game wouldn’t have been over but with how quickly things folded, I’d take our chances holding a 24-0 first quarter lead than what we got.

We had a 10-0 lead in the first quarter with a walk in / dropped pass touchdown to go 24-0 if Milton just put some touch on the pass. Game wouldn’t have been over but with how quickly things folded, I’d take our chances holding a 24-0 first quarter lead than what we got.

That's my entire point, it's the DEFENSE that is the problem, not the QB position.

That's my entire point, it's the DEFENSE that is the problem, not the QB position.

QB is the reason we didn’t have a 24-0 lead in the first 10 minutes of the game. Milton literally overthrew a walk in touchdown with zero defenders in sight. Hyatt dropped a TD too. Make those two touchdowns and it don’t matter what the defense does

All good points, but that coaching debacle on 4th and inches sticks in my craw even now. Coaches need to coach not only on the field, but reach discipline football. Penalties happen, but not to this level!

Yes and I agree, but look at the other side of the ball. Milton and Hooker aren't playing defense.

All good points, but that coaching debacle on 4th and inches sticks in my craw even now. Coaches need to coach not only on the field, but reach discipline football. Penalties happen, but not to this level!

No argument there, it was TERRIBLE and it's inexcusable to not be able to get under center on short yardage. The RPO sucks eggs at short yardage.

Discipline is a huge issue, no argument again.

Reactions: TheVolsFrog
There were problems, but for you to try and skate around the glaring issues(offense) that caused the loss today is comical. It’s so funny I truly have to believe you are some sort of troll. The defense in many ways held their own majority of the game. The offense turned the ball over 3 times, and benefitted from the easiest 7 points you could ask for at the beginning of the game.
Sure there’s plenty of issues all around, but it’s amazing how you can avoid the most pressing area, and openly try and put the blame elsewhere.

Reactions: CJBlaze
We won’t see Bailey until he figures out what he’s looking at when the defense lenses up.I know this will break some hearts but it’s a fact.

There were problems, but for you to try and skate around the glaring issues(offense) that caused the loss today is comical. It’s so funny I truly have to believe you are some sort of troll. The defense in many ways held their own majority of the game. The offense turned the ball over 3 times, and benefitted from the easiest 7 points you could ask for at the beginning of the game.
Sure there’s plenty of issues all around, but it’s amazing how you can avoid the most pressing area, and openly try and put the blame elsewhere.

A troll? For recognizing we gave up 40+ pts to a mid-pack ACC squad? Tell ya what, wanna blame the QB play for everything, be my guest, because there's no arguing with stupidity. Sure moron, Harrison Bailey is gonna solve all the problems and make the defense shut out the opponent. People like you are the worst the fanbase has.

VN Store

Back