People need to have perspective

The Original Fade

Pitt was a veteran team with a QB that will play on Sunday’s and we are a team under a first year coach with brand new schemes on both sides of the ball in game 2, and we were a 4th down play from tying it up late. Yet posters on the game thread were posting absolute garbage as if it’s Heupel’s 3rd year with back to back top 5 recruiting classes on his roster.

I was actually encouraged by the fight and energy from the defense and the ability of Hooker to use his legs and show some touch on throws. Better days ahead, stop hyperventilating

Fashion-orange-Color-therapy-sunglasses.jpg

13-134

And that doesn’t include the “offsetting penalty” that took 7 points off the board and instead gave us the ball at our own 4 yard line.

And at least 5 penalties were offensive penalties and came on first down…shooting ourselves in the foot.

I think what makes it hard, for me anyway, was how the game started. It literally could t have been a better beginning. Got the crowd revved up and should have pumped the players. After that is was mostly garbage. Just demoralized from the huge high to the **** low at the end. Sucks.

There's a ton of idiots in the fan base. Clemson and Notre Dame, and Huepel at UCF are the only teams to score 34 vs Pitt in the last 2 seasons. We were a few poorly executed plays from scoring 50 with our top two RBs out, switching QBs, and losing one of our best receivers.

Pitt was a veteran team with a QB that will play on Sunday’s and we are a team under a first year coach with brand new schemes on both sides of the ball in game 2, and we were a 4th down play from tying it up late. Yet posters on the game thread were posting absolute garbage as if it’s Heupel’s 3rd year with back to back top 5 recruiting classes on his roster.

I was actually encouraged by the fight and energy from the defense and the ability of Hooker to use his legs and show some touch on throws. Better days ahead, stop hyperventilating
If he'll stick with hooker, then I think we improve

I agree with this. Most coaches struggle in their first year at a program anyways. Typically it's the 2nd year in which they figure things out.

Reactions: murfvol1

VN Store

Back