The Official Johnny Majors Classic: Tennessee vs. Pittsburgh Game Thread, 12:00 PM ET, ESPN

Could talk about the injuries and being short of players. But 3 turnovers, 13 penalties, and a horrible call on 4th and 6 inches at the 5 will get you beat. Also give credit to an experienced QB. He was very good. But I also think we found a starting QB. Hooker showed he should be starting over Milton.

With this said, this is better than the losses with Pruitt. This is what we get with an offensive coach vs defensive. We will score and have close games and have a shot. Better than no chance blowouts.

It's a loss... but I saw a competitive team out there today.. despite all the self-inflicted errors and some terrible coaching calls... it's not the doom and gloom situation that it was last year.....

I just can’t understand the call on 4th Down.
I mean who in the hell other than Butch would call that chit ?????

Reactions: I4Vols
We had our chances today but I have to feel somewhat good about the team spirit today. These guys want to play and win and that's some good building blocks for the rest of the season.

Reactions: backdoorcutvol
This staff won't get it done. What I saw today was that they didn't put the better qb in. Milton is trash, and play calling cost us on the goal line. 5-7, will have a recruiting class in the low 20s or 30s and we'll fall further. Garbage.

VN Store

Back