Another Year, another bad decision at QB

VolsRGood

The offensive scheme from the first to the second quarter of the pit game shows what happens when the play-callers abandon the deep ball because the quarterback can't execute. When Milton got hurt they brought in another one who can't see the field.

Bailey is the only QB that can execute a passing offense. Lets just run the triple option if we keep Milton as our starter.

It's aggravating after watching JG for what seamed like eternity.

The offensive scheme from the first to the second quarter of the pit game shows what happens when the play-callers abandon the deep ball because the quarterback can't execute. When Milton got hurt they brought in another one who can't see the field.

Bailey is the only QB that can execute a passing offense. Lets just run the triple option if we keep Milton as our starter.

We don’t know if Bailey can, Heupel won’t give him a chance. Could be a reason for it

I say all of our QBs are bad at this point.

Bailey never impressed me when we saw him in.

Milton almost looks the part but can't throw to a wide open receiver.

Hooker just looked nervous and the game seems too fast for him.

I'll say it loud for those in the back

"WE ARE SCREWED!!!"

We don’t know if Bailey can, Heupel won’t give him a chance. Could be a reason for it
Only thing I can figure is, is that he ain't a runner. But if you watch his games last year, he ran when needed and picked up yards. Bailey deserves a chance over Hooker. HH sucked in orange white game. Bailey killed it. Idc if it was backups on defense.

I totally agree with you, it doesn't take a very smart coach to see he can't throw the ball to deep open receivers they have to be set and him looking at them, and even then it's iffy . It was obvious that Bailey could throw the ball last year and again in the spring game, so what has changed

VN Store

Back