Harrison Bailey shirts

I hope he has other things in the works.
Nice looking shirt but people don't normally wear bench players stuff.
Those of you in the UT area. Are you seeing any commercials/promos with any of the players?
I know Milton said something about Gus's and Jones has Krystals

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
Couldn't he do the same style but with JM3? I'd buy one. I'm of the same mind as the others though. He's kinda benched atm. It's cool that proceeds go to a great source though!

Reactions: lenoxvol
I know there is a lovefest for HB. And regardless where you fall on if he should be starting or sitting third, you can support him buying his new merch. He has a new website out as part of his NIL future.

And proceeds go to help NEGU.

Products
OK, I give up, what is NEGU. Too many people use abbreviations on here and a lot of people are not in the "know". But, it looks cool though.

Well helping families with kids dealing with cancer is certainly a good cause no matter if Bailey is the next Peyton or a bench warmer.
and by the way who on the board would say they are too good to sit on the bench and dress out as a Vol ? why spew the negativity and venom . Whoever wins the job , wins the job, but you never know how it ends up...

First, good for him!

Second, here's something that never gets mentioned in these stupid QB arguments: Bailey is still 19. Milton turned 21 in March. Hendon Hooker is turned 23 in January.

Bailey had his developmental redshirt year burned last year (though he lost no eligibility due to Covid) to try to save Jeremy Pruitt's job. Even Dobbs couldn't have saved that job and he saved Butch. So how many wins over Milton or Hooker is Bailey realistically going to get you this year? Sorry, but a bunch of our losses aren't going to be squeakers.

When Bailey is 21 he'll be so far ahead of where Milton and Hooker are now and he'll have better targets to throw to, so let's exhibit a small iota of patience. And if anyone sees that damned transfer portal take it down to the Tennessee River and push it in.

Last edited:
First, good for him!

Second, here's something that never gets mentioned in these stupid QB arguments: Bailey is still 19. Milton turned 21 in March. Hendon Hooker is turned 23 in January.

Bailey had his redshirt burned last year to try to save Jeremy Pruitt's job. Even Dobbs couldn't have saved that job and he saved Butch. So how many wins over Milton or Hooker is Bailey realistically going to get you this year? Sorry, but a bunch of our losses aren't going to be squeakers.

When Bailey is 21 he'll be so far ahead of where Milton and Hooker are now and he'll have better targets to throw to, so let's exhibit a small iota of patience. And if anyone sees that damned transfer portal take it down to the Tennessee River and push it in.
Since last year was a throwaway year any way there was no point for anyone to red shirt last year. I think HB and Heupel have had talks about him red-shirting this year and taking over for Milton if he elevates his play enough to leave this year or next

and by the way who on the board would say they are too good to sit on the bench and dress out as a Vol ? why spew the negativity and venom . Whoever wins the job , wins the job, but you never know how it ends up...

I guess he should be fall down drunk on Saturdays, weaseling on girls in the student section like the rest of us were at his age?

Yeah, I would have given that up to be talented enough to run through the T.

Since last year was a throwaway year any way there was no point for anyone to red shirt last year. I think HB and Heupel have had talks about him red-shirting this year and taking over for Milton if he elevates his play enough to leave this year or next

That does help the situation, for sure. With his amount of time in a college weight room and QB room, he did well compared to some thrown into that situation. I think he's the future for sure, but I hope the timing is determined by the coaches and him determining this is his moment and not unfortunate circumstance.

For branding purposes, he should change his jersey number to 18, because the B in his logo can pass for an 8. In fact, from his logo, if I didn't know better, I would think that he was #18.

Reactions: BlackLabelVols
First, good for him!

Bailey had his redshirt burned last year to try to save Jeremy Pruitt's job. Even Dobbs couldn't have saved that job and he saved Butch. So how many wins over Milton or Hooker is Bailey realistically going to get you this year? Sorry, but a bunch of our losses aren't going to be squeakers.

No red shirt burning last year...no eligibilty burnt last year

No red shirt burning last year...no eligibilty burnt last year

Thanks! Edited my post to reflect that. My larger point is that he was 18 then, 19 now.

All the rules around transfers have a hand in making fans crazy about pushing the best prospect out there, I'm sure, but then you see some very talented kids on multiple transfers in their mid 20s.

It's a hard thing to do, but sometimes you get to your goal faster if you don't start over every year.

Reactions: Big Al Orange
I mean, it's for a good cause, but no way as a grown man will I walk around with some college kid's initials on my shirt. Especially one I don't know.

Reactions: CDB and GordonC
I hope he has other things in the works.
Nice looking shirt but people don't normally wear bench players stuff.
Those of you in the UT area. Are you seeing any commercials/promos with any of the players?
I know Milton said something about Gus's and Jones has Krystals

Harrison isnt your normal bench warmer.

For branding purposes, he should change his jersey number to 18, because the B in his logo can pass for an 8. In fact, from his logo, if I didn't know better, I would think that he was #18.
Meh, should stick with the 15 that's already on the shirt. lol

VN Store

Back