Pitt Head Coach Neyland noise won't be an issue.

Before the game, you all will see my one of a kind UT truck....black with orange and white stripes and custom orange/black leather interior on a SRT Hemi. Wave and say hi as we drive by! Really looking forward to this game. Get LOUD!!!

I'm calling ******** here. Telling a woman you don't know to kiss your ass would probably get your ticket punched.

But I understand your frustration. During a Florida game in the 90's (the one where we fell behind 35 points and came back to lose by a TD). The seats behind us are held by UT and for years have been used by one staffer's family. We're standing during the game and they told us to sit down, but everyone in the lower rows was standing and I pointed out if I sat down they could see but I couldn't. So they go get a THP officer. He comes up and tells me to sit down. I politely refused and pointed out that everyone in front of me was standing. I suggested he get the people in lower rows to sit down first. Plus I pointed out that about 60% of the stadium was standing.

He got aggressive and said he would place me under arrest if I didn't sit down. Seriously. He was starting to lose his temper and it didn't help that I was laughing. I told him that my three guests were all attorneys and if he wanted to arrest me for not sitting down (we were already down 3 TDs so I figured jail was better than watching that game) he should anticipate that he and the THP would be sued for years and he probably would be fired in a subsequent settlement.

The following Monday I called the AD's office and told them about an employee's family trying to have a donor arrested for standing during a game. Haven't had a problem with the people behind me since, however, I have given my tix to a couple of friends who were college basketball players every now and then.

Definitely not bullsh*t brother. I let her tell me to "Sit the **** down" and yell other things for 5 minutes on and off. I'm very respectful to not only women but men as well. I'm not hot head at all usually but this ran all over me. I wasn't the only one frustrated. I was in section W row 48. The section to the right of me, there was an argument because people weren't standing up or making noise on third down. The lady left me alone after I told her to kiss my ass. I'd gladly tell anyone that when it comes to how I enjoy my game and how I choose to cheer us on.

It does annoy me when fans aren't making noise on third down but I'd never tell anyone how they should or shouldn't enjoy the game they paid for. Sit, stand, curse, sleep... idc just don't tell me what to do. 😂

It matters if you don't have an idiot as your coach.
When was the last time the noise at Neyland really mattered?
I'm guessing your answer will be "when was the last time our coach wasn't an idiot" lol which maybe concede the argument.

When was the last time the noise at Neyland really mattered?
I'm guessing your answer will be "when was the last time our coach wasn't an idiot" lol which maybe concede the argument.
I think the answer to your question is that although Volnation is down, you don't go out and challenge them. We might fight,disagree and bicker like ole married folk. But I am a Volunteer and I will back my brothers and sisters a like. Fk Pitt we gone whoop they fkn ass. Lets roll Vols. We can sing Rocky Top all night long while Narduzzi is having his ears fitted for aids.

Reactions: govols105
Spent a good 15 mins reading the Pitt boards, most of them are dismissing neyland and are comparing it to Clemson, VT, and PSU among others. I hope we have neyland rocking on Saturday.

Definitely not bullsh*t brother. I let her tell me to "Sit the **** down" and yell other things for 5 minutes on and off. I'm very respectful to not only women but men as well. I'm not hot head at all usually but this ran all over me. I wasn't the only one frustrated. I was in section W row 48. The section to the right of me, there was an argument because people weren't standing up or making noise on third down. The lady left me alone after I told her to kiss my ass. I'd gladly tell anyone that when it comes to how I enjoy my game and how I choose to cheer us on.

It does annoy me when fans aren't making noise on third down but I'd never tell anyone how they should or shouldn't enjoy the game they paid for. Sit, stand, curse, sleep... idc just don't tell me what to do. 😂

I used sit in section W row 48 when I was a kid. Dad's company had seats there and VV. Saw a ton of games in W including '82 Bama.

Reactions: EricberryFAN
I’m with the Pitt HC on this one.

Sure Neyland will be loud and Pitt will probably have multiple false start penalties and won’t be able to communicate play calls on offense, but when the final score is close to 38-10, our dynamic offense and ferocious defense will be what matters, not that the fans in the stands were loud from punt to punt.

It’s not just about 3rd down folks, it’s when they have the ball. The only time they should be able to hear themselves think is when we have the ball.

Third down for what did get fans to their feet. Many would just dance around but there are plenty that know the drill. Get loud Neyland, make it matter.

U guys are really upset about narduzzis comments lol.. he wasn't even saying anything offensive. Pitt has played at Clemson and at Penn state so playing at neyland shouldn't be an issue because they've experienced tough crowds.. if needing to take a coaches comments out of context to get yourselves fired up then by all means do what u gotta do lmao

VN Store

Back