Pitt Head Coach Neyland noise won't be an issue.

It appears Pitt "calls" the plays in rather than "signal" them in, we should make sure to keep the noise level up between plays so that there is maximum confusion.

Well, their QB has about a 100 starts so far, so they should all be on the same page.

I'm not saying he's old, but his HS highlight reel was so long ago that it ran between ads for war bonds.
Most of these kids played Pop Warner, but he's the only one who played for Pop Warner.
It must have been big news in Ocean Township when he committed to Pitt; imagine the drama as the whole town waited for that telegraph to come through.

I have to laugh at his experience now. It will likely be harder Saturday night, but I hope I'm wrong.

I was told to sit down bro. I told that lady to kiss my ass because she would be seeing it all game if she sits down. It's ridiculous
Yeah when I went to Tennessee from 94-98…only old b@$tard$ would sit there with their binoculars and radio wave head sets on…annoyed they couldn’t hear it. Now it is like a cancer at home games.

I mean, what's he supposed to say? If you take the entire quote it makes sense, and it isn't "insulting."

It's an 11am kickoff. I also predict that crowd noise will not be an issue. It's just a different vibe in those early day games.
11am or noon?

Freak posted the full quote, but the question was in regard to how they call in plays. I think someone goes to the sideline to get the plays, so they were asking something to the effect of if the noise would be a factor in the event they have to make changes to the play based on what the defense is giving them.

Hopefully we get close to 90k in there, and that they are given something to cheer about. If so, it could be a long afternoon for Pitt from an environment standpoint.

Pittsburgh head coach said Neyland Stadium noise won't be an issue I say it's time for repeat of oklahoma 2015 only with a win this time.
Maybe not, but I bet the ringing in his quarterbacks ears after Tyler Baron drops him, will be an issue! Get some Narduzzi!
GBO!!

DaddyChad….. are you freaking kidding me? That’s what you came up with?
Dude I’ve been several times where people won’t get off their behinds and cheer. We have some fair weather entitled fans. Again prove me wrong. Versus Pitt I doubt noise will be any issue.

VN Store

Back