'22 TN DT Walter Nolen (Ole Miss)

I watched. He looks like a slow DB out there playing LB.
He didn’t look slow, looked like they were playing zone and he was keeping his assignment. They didn’t run at him very much if at all, well didn’t run much at all and he wasn’t asked to blitz. Didn’t see them throw his way either so 🤷‍♂️ I saw him a couple times hold back while Banks shot in, looked like he was holding contain

You knew it was coming after ESPN made a JT Daniels highlight package for a half in which they scored zero offensive points.

NLI is 90 percent of recruiting now

It’s really not. We’re hearing about it a lot now because it’s new and a handful of dudes are making big money (they were going to make money whether NIL was legal or not) but it just isn’t going to be a significant part of the collegiate experience for 95% of student athletes.

It’s really not. We’re hearing about it a lot now because it’s new and a handful of dudes are making big money (they were going to make money whether NIL was legal or not) but it just isn’t going to be a significant part of the collegiate experience for 95% of student athletes.

It should be, but not in the sense of money for everyone. Guys should be utilizing it to get their foot in the door to companies and make connections for after football. Like Dobbs did with NASA pre-NIL, use your status to gain opportunities.
They also need to let schools manage it eventually to protect the kids.

He didn’t look slow, looked like they were playing zone and he was keeping his assignment. They didn’t run at him very much if at all, well didn’t run much at all and he wasn’t asked to blitz. Didn’t see them throw his way either so 🤷‍♂️ I saw him a couple times hold back while Banks shot in, looked like he was holding contain
I’m not saying he’s slow for a LB, just looks small.

Reactions: T2P_Priceless
It should be, but not in the sense of money for everyone. Guys should be utilizing it to get their foot in the door to companies and make connections for after football. Like Dobbs did with NASA pre-NIL, use your status to gain opportunities.
They also need to let schools manage it eventually to protect the kids.

Agreed, entirely. Most schools are doing what they can to prepare student athletes for all of this. Crash courses on contract law and stuff like that. Think of how many tutors and aides are at their disposal, there are folks to assist with these new situations if called upon.

Look, overrated or not, he's definitely got some good skills and is above average in the DT market... definitely a power 5 talent. So he comes in and needs work, so what... he develops frosh year and rages for the next 2-3... chill ya'll..

Aside from all the “over rated” bulls**t coming from this thread I’ll just say I FULL confidence in Garner!

VN Store

Back