Pitt Head Coach Neyland noise won't be an issue.

“Yeah, we'll have crowd noise. That will be the big thing offensively. But we worked that during camp as well. Not the first time we're going to work the loud crowd noise. We had it during camp, prepared for it already. That was just something situationally, whether it's third down, working the red zone, working noise, we've done it before. We'll be prepared and we'll be ready to go. Any time we've had noise issues, noisy games for our offense, our guys have stepped up and done a nice job. They'll be prepared for it. Should not be an issue.”

Ha. Yeah. Okay. Bob Stoops said the same thing. They all say the same thing.

Reactions: spyfish007
Who cares what he said. It’s gonna be problem if the fans make it one. There were times at the BG game I started making noise especially 3rd Downs. The lame Fu€#$ around me were looking at me quiet AF like dead fish. Definitely didn’t pass the vibe check.

I was told to sit down bro. I told that lady to kiss my ass because she would be seeing it all game if she sits down. It's ridiculous

Here's hoping that this game ends up like the 2006 Cal game.
I was just thinking about that game this morning, actually. It’sa decent comparison, except both teams were in the top 25 at the time.
i lost my voice at that game, too. 😆

IMO this is a direct insult to all our Tennessee footVOL fans.

Our fans can't make a difference in a game?

Seriously?

Our footVOL fans won't make a difference in our Home at the historic Neyland stadium?

Seriously?

As we celebrate our 100th year of Neyland stadium and the 1st Johnny Majors classic our rabid Tennessee footVOL fans can't and won't make any difference at all?

How dare he spit in the faces of all Vol fans like that?

We also ARE going to have high school recruits and their parents at this game on Saturday so that's added incentive to pack the house that Neyland built.

The weather is going to be beautiful so get fired up and GET ACTIVE and spread the word to cram pack Neyland stadium.

Buy a couple of extra tickets in the cheap seats and give then to someone that would love to be there but can't really afford it.

NOW is the perfect time to be proud and to GET LOUD the entire game and shove these words of disrespect back down the throat of the HC of the sPitt panthers!!!

VFL...GBO!!!

I was told to sit down bro. I told that lady to kiss my ass because she would be seeing it all game if she sits down. It's ridiculous

I'm calling ******** here. Telling a woman you don't know to kiss your ass would probably get your ticket punched.

But I understand your frustration. During a Florida game in the 90's (the one where we fell behind 35 points and came back to lose by a TD). The seats behind us are held by UT and for years have been used by one staffer's family. We're standing during the game and they told us to sit down, but everyone in the lower rows was standing and I pointed out if I sat down they could see but I couldn't. So they go get a THP officer. He comes up and tells me to sit down. I politely refused and pointed out that everyone in front of me was standing. I suggested he get the people in lower rows to sit down first. Plus I pointed out that about 60% of the stadium was standing.

He got aggressive and said he would place me under arrest if I didn't sit down. Seriously. He was starting to lose his temper and it didn't help that I was laughing. I told him that my three guests were all attorneys and if he wanted to arrest me for not sitting down (we were already down 3 TDs so I figured jail was better than watching that game) he should anticipate that he and the THP would be sued for years and he probably would be fired in a subsequent settlement.

The following Monday I called the AD's office and told them about an employee's family trying to have a donor arrested for standing during a game. Haven't had a problem with the people behind me since, however, I have given my tix to a couple of friends who were college basketball players every now and then.

VN Store

Back