'22 KY LB Kalib Perry (Tennessee signee)

The fact that we're talking about stealing recruits from UK shows how terribly, terribly far we've fallen.
Yeah no ****, Sherlock. Are you for real surprised about where we are? You been blind all these years? I'm old enough to have a kid in high school and we haven't been relevant since I was in high school

Reactions: T2P_Priceless
I will too..just as long as they play hard.

No more of that quitting BS..I have had my fill of watching Vol teams loaded with those heartless apathetic types.
This x1000. I’ve seen enough 5* half assing it once the season takes a turn for the worst.

Given where we have been this past decade, I’m ready to see a team that’s hungry. If they’re all 3* so be it, you don’t pull off an upset because you have better talent (if you did it wouldn’t be an upset) you do it by wanting it more and playing harder for the entirety of the game.

This x1000. I’ve seen enough 5* half assing it once the season takes a turn for the worst.

Given where we have been this past decade, I’m ready to see a team that’s hungry. If they’re all 3* so be it, you don’t pull off an upset because you have better talent (if you did it wouldn’t be an upset) you do it by wanting it more and playing harder for the entirety of the game.
Exactly...also sick of people defending the obvious quitters.

A dumb response is thinking Kentucky doesn get good players.

O good, we're moving the goal posts now...Quit being a drama queen and go to bed.

We absolutely should significantly out recruit UK. If you don't believe that, go root for Vandy. They're ok with being the bottom of the barrel. You'll fit in great there.

O good, we're moving the goal posts now...Quit being a drama queen and go to bed.

We absolutely should significantly out recruit UK. If you don't believe that, go root for Vandy. They're ok with being the bottom of the barrel. You'll fit in great there.
And you’re being dramatic just because we get a few players from UK doesn’t mean we are recruiting at their level… we still recruit at a much higher level but stealing some good players from them is never a bad thing.

Perry recorded two tackles, including a tackle for loss, on defense Friday night while also catching two passes for 13 yards and adding a 7-yard run in Great Crossing’s 51-12 win over Montgomery County High School of Mount Sterling, Ky. The Warhawks will travel to Frederick Douglass High School in Lexington, Ky., on Friday night.

Tennessee linebackers coach Brian Jean-Mary is scheduled to be in Georgetown, Ky., on Friday night to see Vols linebacker commitment Kalib Perry and his Great Crossing High School team square off with crosstown rival Scott County High School in the first round of Kentucky's Class 5A playoffs.
callahan

Curious if he’s gonna end up in the class. Never really has that great of statistics in his games. And I don’t remember which podcast it was but they were fairly critical of his film after he committed. Earned an offer here and from Kensucky after camping both places - but not much from anyone else.

Curious if he’s gonna end up in the class. Never really has that great of statistics in his games. And I don’t remember which podcast it was but they were fairly critical of his film after he committed. Earned an offer here and from Kensucky after camping both places - but not much from anyone else.

I retract the above…

VN Store

Back