The Official Tennessee vs. Bowling Green Game Thread, 8:00 PM ET, SEC Network

My philosophy is ... If I'm there on a scholarship as a wide receiver, its my duty to be the best dang wide receiver on the team. Dropped balls are unacceptable.
An that's probably why your not there on a scholarship. Give the team time to learn each other's play styles

I hate to say this and not trying to be a nega, but is Tennessee a major SEC program at the moment? Hopefully tonight isn’t a foreshadowing of the rest of the season.

Yeah.... I think TN is a major SEC program that is seriously down on its luck right now.

Gonna take time...... But FFS we should be better than any of those right NOW.

Reactions: vols4life1994
I mean there is a lot of work that need to be done but after a very very bad second quarter we didn’t fold up and give up. You can’t say that in past teams

Heupel's here next year no matter what but if Milton keeps being trotted out this year and next, White will be shown the door with Heupel year two.
Y’all really want to keep that door revolving? They are both here for a while. Need to start understanding where we are as a program.

Heupel's here next year no matter what but if Milton keeps being trotted out this year and next, White will be shown the door with Heupel year two.

He's here for longer than just next year, but that clock will start at the end of this season if he makes enough missteps.

Playing the wrong QB for 12 games kicks that countdown off sooner rather than later.

VN Store

Back