The Official Tennessee vs. Bowling Green Game Thread, 8:00 PM ET, SEC Network

To the ones saying he’s hiding the play book……he isn’t, this is said over and over every year a new coach comes in…..it’s just a way to mentally trick your mind into thinking we don’t suck as bad as we appear game 1……we really suck this bad accept it

Someone is arguing that on a general CFB thread that I am on. He thinks Heupel is hiding the playbook (and reality he is) for Pittsburgh since that is a very important game to make a bowl game.
We hear this every year........

Geesus people, apparently most don't understand the way he passes and with a arm like that it's gonna take adjustments from WR an QB but I sure as heck wouldn't be making some of the comments here.

Reactions: GordonC
Hate to say it but that happened last year too. Then we get in a real game and we can’t just run the ball and win. This team is not much better than last year’s.

The Season just started.

My god, some of you are idiots when it comes to sports.

When Small runs he seems to run up the legs of the oline. Every time he gets tackled he is taking out lineman

Seriously dude.... I'm certain you are sitting on a red silk throne but the Oline has done well nice try on the belittling method

I appreciate your fandom, really I do..... I'm right there with you!

But ya gotta admit that a 4 cylinder car can't out run an turbo charged 8......

TN is going to be quick off the line this year but that doesn't win races.

TN oughta be cleaning the floor with these guys like a mop but they aren't.

Better than the Pruitt days? He** yeah! Just not gonna compete for more than 6-6 this year, I'm afraid.

Why should he fix this "fast"? Everyone knew going into the season we were one of the worst teams in the SEC, and this was a throwaway season. He lost more players to the portal than any other program in the country, so I'm not sure what miracle you were expecting? I agree that losing to BG isn't a good look, but really who cares? We weren't going to a bowl game or going to have anything that constitutes a good season anyway, so there is no point in making a comment that illustrates why we have the dumbest fan base in America...

Wow. You took that personal very fast. Ease up on the insults, brother. You’ll be a happier person for it.

Or dont. I really don’t care. You be you, ‘kay?

VN Store

Back