What Are You Drinking Tomorrow Night?

I never drink alcohol of any sort. I hate the taste of beer and the hard stuff is even worse. Yes, I have tasted it all. I will be drinking water or some fruit juice.

Perhaps a smidge of Four Roses Single Barrel before the game and a $12 IPA to help pay off our former coaches.
I'm thinking since it's still summer I may have a little of my Chairman's Reserve rum from St. Lucia and then a $12 whatever as well.

Reactions: SDV
I almost always drink bourbon. But a scotch loving friend is coming over tomorrow night so I'm going with this:

View attachment 391085

Water. Why? I have had 0 alcohol and have been drinking a gallon of water over the past 72 days and have 3 more to go as a part of 75Hard. I have lost 40 lbs and am pretty cut, I must admit… it’s pretty tough and I will be very happy to be done with this program that I committed to doing with others all of whom backed out a while ago.

Water. Why? I have had 0 alcohol and have been drinking a gallon of water over the past 72 days and have 3 more to go as a part of 75Hard. I have lost 40 lbs and am pretty cut, I must admit… it’s pretty tough and I will be very happy to be done with this program that I committed to doing with others all of whom backed out a while ago.

This would be impossible for me…during football season. But good on you

Well brothers, good news and bad news.

Good news: I successfully made a mixed drink I call "The Big Orange" which is vodka, creams soda, and orange Fanta.

Bad news: just got put into quarantine so I have to miss the opener.

Pretty bummed but GO BIG ORANGE 🍊🍊

Edit: and sisters

Reactions: ArdentVol

Good news: I successfully made a mixed drink I call "The Big Orange" which is vodka, creams soda, and orange Fanta.

I may have to experiment with that at some point.

Reactions: ArdentVol
Well im off until the 6th of September since we shut the world down causing a chip shortage. So I'll be drinking heavily bc well why not. I'll be at the game and going broke on the drinks GO VOLS!!!

Everyone has to wear a mask so you'll be ok.

Usually a whiskey or shine man but I got some tequila at home right now. Not sure if I should keep that reserved for the yearly meltdowns or not.

I’ve got two mason jars of blackberry shine ready. A dark, dangerous and fun drink like a good Tennessee stallion.

If things go well that ought to last me all season easily.

I suspect Mrs. Rifleman is likely to hide one jar from me in case things don’t go well. Lol.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back