Talaysia Cooper visiting this weekend

This thread is an example of why I have
occasional doubts about the future of the human race.
Here we have fans, of the same team, and they can't have a civilized discussion about a player from another team, without it devolving into some kind of an ego battle. How would the discussion go if the topic was really important ? That was a rhetorical question, I already know how that discussion would go.

This thread is an example of why I have
occasional doubts about the future of the human race.
Here we have fans, of the same team, and they can't have a civilized discussion about a player from another team, without it devolving into some kind of an ego battle. How would the discussion go if the topic was really important ? That was a rhetorical question, I already know how that discussion would go.

I can have a complete discussion while also respecting others and agreeing to disagree. Not an issue for me over here 😃

Last edited:
do you know how dumb this whole post sounds... yea it's prolly best you leave it at that 😂 😂😂 becuz i'm not following what this has anything to do with your original point that you got mad over of Howard being a generational talent 😂

back to this thread's regularly scheduled programming already in progress 😂😂😂 looking forward to coopers visit this weekend
I’m not mad at all. I tried to leave it alone a couple of post ago and yet you kept responding so I followed suit. It’s best for you not me, I’m good

I’m not mad at all. I tried to leave it alone a couple of post ago and yet you kept responding so I followed suit. It’s best for you not me, I’m good

Reality is i'm good. This is a basketball discussion board so nothing is in my best interest here because nothing on here affects my everyday life or is going too 😂

So if you want to respond cool. I'm getting back to talking about basketball if you respond and contribute with basketball related stuff cool. if not i will respond to your posts with 👍🏾

Last edited:
Reactions: mlindsay
You must be a female because that’s what you’re acting like now

No well adjusted person would say this, especially on a Lady Vols message board. If you can't see this statement is wrong and offensive, there's no hope for you.

Reactions: stllvf
So, is there any word on what’s planned for Talaysia‘s visit? Is she getting in soon enough to take in the football game?

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
Your jokes/insults are corny bro! Just let it go 😩😂🤦🏾‍♂️

You’re the one that got mad and told someone else they were “acting like a woman” because they weren’t letting you have the last word and you want to tell someone else to “let it go”? You may very well be the biggest clown on this board, and that’s saying a lot given the ample selection of clowns that we have.

VN Store

Back