The NHL thread (Buffalo, well at least you are not Cleveland)

What would/does Montreal think of a team in Quebec City again?

It is also still a relatively small metro area for a team (800k), although it is not much smaller than Winnipeg. They are the largest Canadian metro without a team.
They have an arena built and ready to go which would help. Not sure if any other place has one, but in the current economic climate I can't see anyone chomping at the bit to build one via taxes or bonds

Whoever runs the Canes Twitter is freaking great, though part of me thinks the tweets following the offer sheet were straight from Dundon's desk.

Whoever runs the Canes Twitter is freaking great, though part of me thinks the tweets following the offer sheet were straight from Dundon's desk.
It was pretty good. I am going to try and catch the game in Oct when Carolina comes to town

Currently at the Old Chicago bar watching my Blackhawks play my Avalanche.
I want the Blackhawks to win.

The gorgeous Mexican bartender Christina is a Blues fan.

6BCEB8B9-3908-4972-BD99-89400C09EF7C.jpeg

They are one of the dumber organizations in sports. The relationship between him and the Sabres was beyond repair for whatever reason even before the dispute about his surgery.
The funny/sad thing with Buffalo is even when they do something that seems like a good idea it ends up exploding in their faces.

Its like they poisoned the well chasing the McEichel draft and are still paying for it.

Maybe if @bigdaddy wears his #81 Satan sweater to a game it'll break the curse.

The funny/sad thing with Buffalo is even when they do something that seems like a good idea it ends up exploding in their faces.

Its like they poisoned the well chasing the McEichel draft and are still paying for it.

Maybe if @bigdaddy wears his #81 Satan sweater to a game it'll break the curse.
Miroslav!!!!!!!! Save us

Reactions: Toujours Pret
For all the good things I have to say about where the Rangers are heading, I can't get on board with dressing Ryan Reaves and Jared Tinordi on the same night. Heck I'm not a fan of wasting a spot on 1 guy who can fight if he can't play at this level.

VN Store

Back