Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
With all that has gone on its a must we let CH have time. If nothing else I really believe this staff will bring stability back over time which this schools needs. I am hoping that CH is successful here for many years to come.

Yep, UT wants stability in all the marquee sports-- which is why we just saw the contract extensions and staff enhancements that will keep these coaches at UT for a while and allow them to expand/upgrade support. This allows DW to focus on fixing football, knowing the other programs are in experienced hands.

Yep, UT wants stability in all the marquee sports-- which is why we just saw the contract extensions and staff enhancements that will keep these coaches at UT for a while and allow them to expand/upgrade support. This allows DW to focus on fixing football, knowing the other programs are in experienced hands.
I really like DW, he’s seems like he has a solid plan and he’s going to chip away at it hell or high water.

It's good for both sides that Maurer's gone. UT tried to help him, but like Salter, he just couldn't stay out of his own way. He was disruptive and has been for months, so while most wish him well, few are sorry to see him (finally) go. It's amazing how many guys UT has had to nudge out the past few years-- another reason they're stressing fit and character so much now. Really hope Maurer can stay healthy and find success elsewhere.

Injuries blow every expectation out the window...a few bad injuries and we are a HS team.

OL injuries will have the QB scrambling--a factor in the QB decision. Calbert's injury hurt. We don't have quality depth. They'll put us in the best position to succeed, but staying healthy (and unquarantined) will have a big impact on the season.

the best is when there's a bug. change sheets, wipe out of carpet, get the trash can, then poor thing vomits again all over the place. rinse and repeat.
Been there before too. Luckily our oldest has only had a few times in her life where she actually threw up. But she is only four…

My oldest daughter wasn't feeling good one night. I was selected to go and calm and comfort her. She was probably 3 or 4 at the time. I picked her up and put her head on my should and was gently patting her back. That is when her stomach got tired of holding on to it's contents and she puked down my back. Inside my shirt and out. I knew my wife still had the monitor on so I called in reinforcements. It was so awful.

There was another time, same child, that she had eaten a bunch of purple grapes in the evening. We heard her crying on the monitor. When we turned on the light in her room, it looked like she had thrown up blood everywhere. It took us a minute to put together the red and the grapes.
That’s crazy! And extremely gross lol. Things you never imagined would happen in your life until kids…

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back