Free Tailgate in Lot G10 on TOP for Bowling Green Sept 2 with us

I will have some adult beverage brand ambassadors at cool beans, before the game. Games, swag, samples...
Swing by and check it out!
GBO!!

Reactions: OL SMOKEY
Ok its official. We will be tailgating in Lot 9B across from gate 21. Right at Vol Walk and Band Salute to the hell. We would love for you to stop by. We will have some hamburgers, tons of hot dogs, and bratwurst to eat. Also will have chips, and sides. We will have plenty of waters, sodas, some Gatorade for you and lots of cold beer and some mixed drinks and shots to pass around. As always this is free to anyone. If you feel like tipping that's fine too. We will be setting up early but official start time is 4pm and we will go up until around 7:15. Food will be started right at 4pm and it is first come first serve but expect to have plenty of hot dogs. The EXACT location i will post on gameday around 2pm. Please RSVP if you decide to come by. Can't wait to meet some of you, and welcome back those we have had before. If you want to bring something thats fine as well. You can feel free to text as well. 865 275 2828. Email govolsgoaight @ gmail also.

OJJ
Very very classy bro!..I wish I could be there but maybe some other time!

VN Store

Back