‘23 TN TE Ty Lockwood (Ohio State commit)

>> Class of 2023 tight end Ty Lockwood of Independence High School in Thompson's Station, Tenn., picked up an offer from Tennessee's former staff in November, and he said he already has had a conversation with Alex Golesh, the Vols' new offensive coordinator and tight ends coach. But they now have plenty of competition for the Chicago-area native, who moved to Middle Tennessee last year. Since Feb. 6, he has added offers from Ohio State, LSU, Florida State and Texas A&M, the school he grew up liking.

The 6-foot-5, 225-pound Lockwood showed good size and athleticism and was a reliable target in the passing game for the Nashville-based Dream Team throughout Saturday's tournament. He appears to be well on his way to establishing himself as one of the state's top prospects in the 2023 class.
-Callahan

All the kids relocating to middle Tennessee could pay off big for us. We just need to show improvement on the field.

This kid is a part of the NPA family. He is a stud and a very hot commodity for all the top programs in P5. Runs routes like a Wr but can inline block and has the attitude of a dawg. Also is a relentless worker.[/QUOTE have talked to CJH, if so, what is your take on him.

Not dissapointed. Knowing he is a highly rated kid from Tennessee, I knew we never had a shot

Reactions: KPT_VFL
Moved to Nashville last year

He's been here 2 yrs and immediately signed up and trained with us at NPA. Kid is a stud, I'm just glad we got his recruitment settled well before the issues arise because I'm hearing the numbers are horrendous in Mid TN thus could cause some sort of shut down or even some forfeitures due high covid numbers

VN Store

Back