Transfer Portal 21-22

What is public knowledge is her charge. What isn’t public knowledge is the exact reason that she left Tennessee. We certainly can assume she was dismissed because of her pending charge at the time. It’s probably a good assumption, with a high probability of it being accurate. But at the end of the day, it’s not definite. I’m not sure why this concept is hard for some to grasp.

I can't roll my eyes hard enough at this post.

What is public knowledge is her charge. What isn’t public knowledge is the exact reason that she left Tennessee. We certainly can assume she was dismissed because of her pending charge at the time. It’s probably a good assumption, with a high probability of it being accurate. But at the end of the day, it’s not definite. I’m not sure why this concept is hard for some to grasp.
Come on girls, give it up on this pissing contest with each other over something that is dead and over with. My daughter was 13 years old and engaged in this kind of activity with several of her girlfriends. Let's talk Lady Vols BB. Peace. Thanks

Come on girls, give it up on this pissing contest with each other over something that is dead and over with. My daughter was 13 years old and engaged in this kind of activity with several of her girlfriends. Let's talk Lady Vols BB. Peace. Thanks
So let’s see. You could have only been a little more condescending in you had said something like”girls you are being too emotional”. Good luck to you AP. You may need it.

Reactions: stlvolsfan
Alexis Morris to LSU. It's the second time around for her and Kim Mulkey.

WOW…. Kim wants to win sooner rather than later ! Taking a player who she watched get into trouble at Baylor …. Transfer to Rutgers and sit out a year… transfer to Texas A&M and now to LSU???? 🤷‍♂️

She’s getting paid to win ! Ssssooooooo . 😈

WOW…. Kim wants to win sooner rather than later ! Taking a player who she watched get into trouble at Baylor …. Transfer to Rutgers and sit out a year… transfer to Texas A&M and now to LSU???? 🤷‍♂️

She’s getting paid to win ! Ssssooooooo . 😈

what is this girl academically ? i mean how many years can she have left this will be here 4th school

Reactions: mlindsay
what is this girl academically ? i mean how many years can she have left this will be here 4th school

Hard to say how many courses/hours she has ? All athletes have to pass a minimum # of hours ? Used to be 12 ? Been so long since I had to worry about that ! 🤔

That being said : three schools and taking some kind of courses ???? Then COVID?

I think Kim will get three more years of eligibility for hardships, COVID, and one more year for all of her airplane flying miles she has accumulated? 😱

Reactions: VA_VOLFAN
Hard to say how many courses/hours she has ? All athletes have to pass a minimum # of hours ? Used to be 12 ? Been so long since I had to worry about that ! 🤔

That being said : three schools and taking some kind of courses ???? Then COVID?

I think Kim will get three more years of eligibility for hardships, COVID, and one more year for all of her airplane flying miles she has accumulated? 😱

and correction (my bad) how old is this "young lady" she played a whole season at Baylor, a whole season at texas a&m maybe she has two year left including the extra year ?

So let’s see. You could have only been a little more condescending in you had said something like”girls you are being too emotional”. Good luck to you AP. You may need it.
Not involved in the contest, but sort of thought “girls” was a compliment, you know, like when you’re still being carded in your forties. 😀

Not involved in the contest, but sort of thought “girls” was a compliment, you know, like when you’re still being carded in your forties. 😀
Being carded in your forties is a thing of beauty for sure! I have no idea what other women think about being referred to as a girl. I tend to consider whether the user means it as a term of endearment or inclusion or as a derogative like silly little girl. I got the silly little girl vibe from the poster. I imagine my posse will still be calling each other the girls when we are in our 90s!😆

Reactions: speedy7539
Sad when she left or asked to leave because she could've been a star ahead of Rae
Sad when she left or asked to leave because she could've been a star ahead of Rae
You think so? Zaay hardly played last year and Rae is ranked among the top 25 players in the country this year. Actually, the 11th ranked senior in the class. She has come a long way from that number 43 ranking she had out of high school with a lot of potential to still grow her game due to her athletic ability and work ethic. Zaay is a very good player but has not shown a lot of growth throughout college.

Reactions: sisaq
moon is back in the portal lol what did Kim say/do??

I doubt its about Kim. Kim has her issues but Moon adores her.

Its probably related to the hurricane and her family. This happened the day after a deadly natural disaster hit her home state and hometown. A big reason she was leaving Baylor her final year was to be close to her family after graduation. The area her family lives at is flooded like crazy and they may have to relocate elsewhere. Could be an emotional reaction to all of this or she may move where her family goes. She has been with the team all summer and was just at the team meeting this past week. I hope all is well for her though and the people impacted by the Hurricane down there. These things can be life changing for many.

VN Store

Back