'20 VA CB Karon Prunty

From what I've heard his dad recently passed away, not sure of the validity of that, but at his age I can understand wanting to be closer to family if that's the case.
Was told he got his girl pregnant back in Virginia, and that he was a douche the the team. The staff and Prunty mutually parted ways since it was in both of their best interests. Just from a random USC Jr. fan though so it could easily be false.

Reactions: Cosmo Kramer
Sounds like it probably worked out best for us. Turnage has shown a lot of potential from what I’ve heard
A little background on Turnage.
He believed he should have been starting at Alabama. Him leaving wasn't just lack of playing time, it was him feeling jaded.
Kid has got some very good athletic ability.
Take it for what it's worth, but he is a prototype CB.

Size, speed and strength.

He believed he should have been starting at Alabama. Him leaving wasn't just lack of playing time, it was him feeling jaded.

He must be pretty good because he received playing time as a Freshman on that loaded team

Here’s his bio from the UT site

3F1F6B89-9623-4DC6-997E-AE8047AE3307.png

You think Turnage starts game 1?

From what I've heard his dad recently passed away, not sure of the validity of that, but at his age I can understand wanting to be closer to family if that's the case.

Was told he got his girl pregnant back in Virginia, and that he was a douche the the team. The staff and Prunty mutually parted ways since it was in both of their best interests. Just from a random USC Jr. fan though so it could easily be false.

I heard he killed a man with a trident and was advised to lay low for a while.

He’s back in the portal. Freshman All American at Kansas. Was down to us and USCe. Chose USCe. I think he realized they are in trouble. Back in portal.

Reactions: T2P_Priceless

VN Store

Back