2021 Lady Vol Recruiting Thread

It makes sense that Fudd wouldn't be eligible for the MaxPreps or Naismith HS POY awards since she barely played this season. However, I never thought of McD AA or other AA teams as being based on the players high school season...more on their overall body of work and talent assessment at the time votes are cast.

Then why is it called the Mcdonald’s “High School” All American Game it would seem the young people selected actually played in High School to make the team. I’m not even talking about our commits but you had players that actually played who might have deserved some recognition. These things are nice but we have seen all americans not live up to the hype... Nice way to get swag tho 😎

It makes sense that Fudd wouldn't be eligible for the MaxPreps or Naismith HS POY awards since she barely played this season. However, I never thought of McD AA or other AA teams as being based on the players high school season...more on their overall body of work and talent assessment at the time votes are cast.

That`s what i was thinking more on their overall body of work and talent assessment at the time votes are cast

Normally, I’d place more stock in the summer circuit than their HS team performance.

So you’re placing more stock on their freshman and sophomore summer circuits because remember the AAU season during their junior year was shot due to covid... that’s all i’m saying.

They also always put up their HS stats when those games are played... but I see what you’re saying 😃 I guess it’s just weird because some didn’t even have AAU seasons last summer either

Reactions: lfvol
E2ZrD4fVIAsQD-v

Been watching all the video I can find of of Lady Vol Miles. I have really changed my opinion of her based on what I have seen. She can run hot and cold in performance mainly of her own doing. She sometimes seems to lack intensity or desire to get it done. When she is in full intensity mode she is dynamic and can score a lot of points in a short period of time. She is really quick and can handle the ball. you need someone to break a press she is that person. Shoots the three much better than I expected. Beats defenders off the dribble sometimes has trouble finishing the shots. Hard to understand why she can't make free throws better leaves a lot of points at the line. Overall she is a talent that could be developed into a superior point guard if she has the work ethic. Much quicker than Walker just as good a shooter maybe better. I think we may see her every game next season for a few minutes.

Been watching all the video I can find of of Lady Vol Miles. I have really changed my opinion of her based on what I have seen. She can run hot and cold in performance mainly of her own doing. She sometimes seems to lack intensity or desire to get it done. When she is in full intensity mode she is dynamic and can score a lot of points in a short period of time. She is really quick and can handle the ball. you need someone to break a press she is that person. Shoots the three much better than I expected. Beats defenders off the dribble sometimes has trouble finishing the shots. Hard to understand why she can't make free throws better leaves a lot of points at the line. Overall she is a talent that could be developed into a superior point guard if she has the work ethic. Much quicker than Walker just as good a shooter maybe better. I think we may see her every game next season for a few minutes.

Sounds like a challenge for both Miles and Harper. I'm betting they both get it done.

VN Store

Back