2022 Recruits

Yeah considering KH wasn’t our coach in 2018, it would make it difficult for her to offer.

This post was about building relations with recruits for a few years and getting them to commit! This post is not about Kellies ability to do anything….. It doesn’t matter who was the coach in 2018 !!! FACTS ARE WE DID NOT OFFER LIKE OTHER SCHOOLS WERE .

The natural progression is the recruit is considering schools that had a multiple year relationship with them ….. 🤔.

We offered late ! There you go ! Enough said…..

Kellie and our new coaches are offering two years out even to 2024 ….. If you read the entire post….. it might make sense by now ?🤷‍♂️
And again ……we are finally getting in the recruiting wars ! There you go ! THE POSITIVE POINT !

This post was about building relations with recruits for a few years and getting them to commit! This post is not about Kellies ability to do anything….. It doesn’t matter who was the coach in 2018 !!! FACTS ARE WE DID NOT OFFER LIKE OTHER SCHOOLS WERE .

The natural progression is the recruit is considering schools that had a multiple year relationship with them ….. 🤔.

We offered late ! There you go ! Enough said…..

Kellie and our new coaches are offering two years out even to 2024 ….. If you read the entire post….. it might make sense by now ?🤷‍♂️
And again ……we are finally getting in the recruiting wars ! There you go ! THE POSITIVE POINT !
I was agreeing with you. 🙃

Wish all good things for the young lady but to me, this is a very odd list.

Even if it’s an SEC school ? I could see Texas A&M since this is a Oklahoma kid ! But Alabama , Auburn, Ole Miss , and Florida ! She must want to start or play immediately?
Good Luck 🍀

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
Even if it’s an SEC school ? I could see Texas A&M since this is a Oklahoma kid ! But Alabama , Auburn, Ole Miss , and Florida ! She must want to start or play immediately?
Good Luck 🍀
Whitehorn would be the same kind of player a little higher rated. Not saying were going to get her either just a player that plays an identical type game to this player that is still on the board.

Whitehorn would be the same kind of player a little higher rated. Not saying were going to get her either just a player that plays an identical type game to this player that is still on the board.

Not that it matters now but what type of game did Darianna have? You say Ruby has the same game? How do you see Kellie using them?

Not that it matters now but what type of game did Darianna have? You say Ruby has the same game? How do you see Kellie using them?
Drive to the basket and mid range shooter not a high percentage three point shooter. Does a lot of scoring inside by creating their own shot. Strong rebounder. I think she would be a three in college.

Drive to the basket and mid range shooter not a high percentage three point shooter. Does a lot of scoring inside by creating their own shot. Strong rebounder. I think she would be a three in college.

Kellie does seem to be targeting the mid-range/slasher game given who she has (Suarez, Burrell, Horston), who she's recruiting and who's coming in (Wynn, Puckett).

A school like Tennessee should not have to offer 2-3 years in advance to get someone to commit. It just shows we are not what we used to be and lord knows if we ever will be again.
I agree but that is the current landscape. In any event, LVs recruiting should pick up after a breakout upcoming season. JMO.

Even Uconn offered Ashlynn Shade a junior (which means she is two years out) an offer.
That surprised me. I think in the last 3 years UConn has gotten much more aggressive in the recruiting arena. It seems like they get in on some kids much earlier that before. They had some pretty bad classes while Geno was away with the national team.

A school like Tennessee should not have to offer 2-3 years in advance to get someone to commit. It just shows we are not what we used to be and lord knows if we ever will be again.

I respectfully disagree….. With AAU tournaments and special coaching availability!
All of the new fangled communications, tweets , tic-tocs , sports blogs , and I don’t even know what the other names of some of them and certainly don’t have one. These kids are being sought after even in the eight grade !
EXAMPLE: Cambridge in Nashville…. I have been watching her in Nashville for a couple of years . I knew the first game , she was starting point guard as a freshman! I talked to a college recruiter ( I knew personally) and he told me that she already has offers and they would offer but doubted if they could get her ?

He said: “She will go ANYWHERE she wants to go !” It’s not hard to see someone special even if you never played this game ! JMO

Agree!! Tennessee should be the school every recruit is waiting on!!! Kellie is trying to get us back to that. Things like,you don't wear a lady Vol jersey until you commit!!

VN Store

Back