The earliest members of VolNation who are still active

Joined VN in November 2005 - day before the Notre Dame game.
I had the pleasure of visiting South Bend that day...man when we came back and brought the score to 21-21 I really thought we had the game. But, disappointing underclassman type mistakes in the fourth quarter killed us.

I miss Gridscape. LOL

lol! Especially TennStud when he was releasing the Logan Young news all over Gridscape. Halcyon days they were.... Kicking Bama's butt on and off the field, 'cruitin' was gold in those days.

I've only been on VN since 2009. Not sure what I did after Gridscape went PPV.

Reactions: GetYouSomeofThat
You chose a great name
Thanks! It was easier choosing a name way back then - I see so many creative names these days but have no idea what I would pick if I were signing up today. Kudos to Freak and the community for making this into the best and most comprehensive site for following the Vols.

Thanks! It was easier choosing a name way back then - I see so many creative names these days but have no idea what I would pick if I were signing up today. Kudos to Freak and the community for making this into the best and most comprehensive site for following the Vols.
Vols plus so much more.

Back in my day, we only had telegraphs.
timeline_networking.web_1964_sabre.jpg

I had just moved to TX and our basketball team was having a great year. That is how I found the board in Feb '06. I'm not as active as I once was, but that is probably more healthy. lol

I joined almost immediately after it launched but I have changed my handle a coupe of times. I think my first name was ManlyVol or something like that.

VN Store

Back