#58 Amani Hansberry
#61 Isaiah West
#66 Kaleb Glenn-UOV
#81 Blue Cain-UOV
#83 George Washington lll-UOV
NR Wesley Tubbs

Last edited:
Reactions: Fingers
Lastly Tennessee is bringing in a couple of 2023 unofficial visitors in September. Top-100 shooting guard George Washington III from Louisville will be in town on Sept. 17. He’s originally from Austin, Tx. and his father was an assistant coach in the women’s basketball program for eight years and yes, there was some overlap between his time there and Rick Barnes’ tenure as the Longhorn’s head coach and there is a relationship.

That same weekend Kalib Glenn, a four-star forward also from Louisville, will be in town as an unofficial visitor.
-VQ

I see lots of N-I-L opportunities in GEORGE WASHINGTON’s future.
Remember what Slater said about George and Martha in "Dazed and Confused" ? Well, I do, let me paraphrase, "they loved the weed". Even u have to like that movie, TGO ? Plus, I would love a Louisville pipeline, just to piss off, UK and the Cardinals. Houston, last player from the 'Ville ?

Remember what Slater said about George and Martha in "Dazed and Confused" ? Well, I do, let me paraphrase, "they loved the weed". Even u have to like that movie, TGO ? Plus, I would love a Louisville pipeline, just to piss off, UK and the Cardinals. Houston, last player from the 'Ville ?

I’ve seen most of that movie, but not straight through though. Alright. Alright. Alright.

Since Houston, have there been players other than Lofton from Anywhere, KY?

Reactions: The Dog
We’ve gotten some real good uns out of KY. Just not a lot of them. Houston, Hopson, and Lofton would all start just about any year.

We’ve gotten some real good uns out of KY. Just not a lot of them. Houston, Hopson, and Lofton would all start just about any year.
If Scottie would have just hit both free throws or at least, one, he would be loved a lot more. One good thing, it made me hate Draymond Green, earlier

Reactions: JelloPuddinPup
Hopson was a fine player for us who’s only real knock was the unrealistic expectations before he arrived. Played hard and behaved. Wish we could get 10 more just like him. Probably should have stayed for his senior season

Reactions: cncchris33
Hopson was a fine player for us who’s only real knock was the unrealistic expectations before he arrived. Played hard and behaved. Wish we could get 10 more just like him. Probably should have stayed for his senior season

One of the most athletic players we’ve had in a while too.

I’d say they’re about even. The Hopson dunk is still one of the craziest dunks I’ve seen in a Tennessee uniform. However, Keon’s poster dunk is definitely up there too.

I’d say they’re about even. The Hopson dunk is still one of the craziest dunks I’ve seen in a Tennessee uniform. However, Keon’s poster dunk is definitely up there too.

No, disagree, Keon's dunk destoyed people's feelings, plus I saw it live, which enhances it more. Best dunk, I've ever seen live

I, also saw Shaq about break the backboard against GT in TBA, in the Big Dance, live. But, they lost to Lethal Weapon 3

No, disagree, Keon's dunk destoyed people's feelings, plus I saw it live, which enhances it more. Best dunk, I've ever seen live
The fact that the Georgia player jumped to block it and Keon cocking it back makes it even more special.

Reactions: The Dog

VN Store

Back