Transfer Portal 21-22

Is it possible that after all the dominos fall that Syracuse will have to go to the general student population to field a team? Very sad situation for the University and their loyal fans.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
She would be taking game minutes from players who (hopefully) will be here for 4 years.
Short term plus versus long term detriment, Imo.

Wynn would still get some minutes and Brooklyn is already gonna have a learning curve . it wouldn't be sara or karoline she takes minutes from.

She would be taking game minutes from players who (hopefully) will be here for 4 years.
Short term plus versus long term detriment, Imo.

I could be wrong but I don't think Kellie will take another player for this season unless that player is exceptional or she gets some unexpected injuries. She has a very good team with the players currently on the roster and I expect she will want all the minutes she can get for her reserves.

I could be wrong but I don't think Kellie will take another player for this season unless that player is exceptional or she gets some unexpected injuries. She has a very good team with the players currently on the roster and I expect she will want all the minutes she can get for her reserves.

I would hope she would take Lattimore because she would help ...

Puckett is a 3, Horston and Burrell will play either the 2 or 3. If you add Green (a 2), that's 20-25 minutes a game, at the 2, that's not available for the other players. Would they be better this year ?
Probably.
Would it make them better 2 or 3 years from now ?
Probably not.

Puckett is a 3, Horston and Burrell will play either the 2 or 3. If you add Green (a 2), that's 20-25 minutes a game, at the 2, that's not available for the other players. Would they be better this year ?
Probably.
Would it make them better 2 or 3 years from now ?
Probably not.

I thought Keyen Green is a post player?

Yes.
I believe we were one of her last 8 possibilities.

WBB-2021 5-Star F Latasha Lattimore has cut her list to 6: Michigan, Florida, Syracuse, California, Kentucky and UCLA.

Top-15 ranked 2021 WBB prospect Latasha Lattimore, 6-4 F, Crestwood Prep (Toronto, ON), has announced her top 3 schools: Florida, Kentucky, and Syracuse

Michigan or Kentucky ?

WBB-2021 5-Star F Latasha Lattimore has cut her list to 6: Michigan, Florida, Syracuse, California, Kentucky and UCLA.

Top-15 ranked 2021 WBB prospect Latasha Lattimore, 6-4 F, Crestwood Prep (Toronto, ON), has announced her top 3 schools: Florida, Kentucky, and Syracuse

Michigan or Kentucky ?

Was that in the Elzy Era or MM ??

Yes just look at her coaching tree her former players who became coaches. Name one that’s proven to be good at it. Well we are waiting!
What has Pat's coaching tree and their lack of success got to do with Pat's ability to coach? That is a long and silly reach.

VN Store

Back