Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want y’all to know that Drew had his 14th birthday today. Goes without saying that this is a very special milestone. 🎉

In fact, it has almost been one year since his diagnosis. I appreciate all of your prayers and thoughts and #liftupdrew tags. He’s had a good last few weeks. He’s gained 10 pounds since April. Not sure when his next scan will be.
Biggest boom of the year IMHO.

That was not in the Olympics, and it was in beach handball. Apparently, handball rules require bikini bottoms. But, beach volleyball rules do not require bikini bottoms. In fact, there are 4 designs that are eligible to be worn, including a one piece and a set with shorts. But, players wear what they are comfortable in. The top American team is quoted as saying they prefer bikini bottoms because of the heat and lack of chafing.
If it's their choice then ok.

So females wearing revealing clothing so that males will look and lust should be offended if a male does that? Trust me women enjoy the attention and know how to get. That doesn't mean men are free to do anything other than look without permission, but it's ridiculous to label men as creep. (And this would be the same for a man.)
Thank you.

The olympics just had a commercial sponsored by Facebook bragging about having the first transgender weightlifter qualify for the games. Glad that man can lift more than all the ladies.. except herm can’t. Shim failed on all three attempts lmao
I wish it had won...I hope they all dominate so this madness will be seen for what it is. That it wouldn't have ever sniffed a high level mens competition.

I wish it had won...I hope they all dominate so this madness will be seen for what it is. That it wouldn't have ever sniffed a high level mens competition.
Yep….. it makes people believe that there is no reason to not let men compete when they lose….. This guy was way over the age of the other competitors and I don’t think he/her was a big lifter in the past either.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
So females wearing revealing clothing so that males will look and lust should be offended if a male does that? Trust me women enjoy the attention and know how to get. That doesn't mean men are free to do anything other than look without permission, but it's ridiculous to label men as creep. (And this would be the same for a man.)
I agree…. One of my friends use to crack me up….. she would dress in a way to draw attention but get mad that it drew attention from the guys she considered ugly. LOL

I totally get it. My daughter has been doing competitive dance since she was three. Thankfully, our teacher is very conservative and requires tights with leotards and does not allow bare midriffs, typically. Some of the costumes I have seen at these competitions along with some of the choreography for young ladies from 6 to 18 is downright shameful. @VolsDoc81TX can likely attest as it sounds like he has been attending dance competitions for his daughter for some time as well.

Some of the dance studio outfits make them look like strippers.

My daughter’s studio is also mostly conservative with costumes too. It’s a noticeable difference between studios…

I don’t even speak of a deer until they are dead, sometimes not even then. Somehow someone always seems to know you.
I used to do that, but I surrounded myself with trustworthy people who don't poach. And the ones I don't trust I don't tell. We have caught both neighbors trespassing and poaching, but never a friend. But also, most of the friends I share with are in different states and couldn't find where I hunt if they tried.

This is anonymous and only maybe 2-3 people on here know who I am. None know where I hunt. Just very excited and wanted to share my excitement. I look forward to showing y'all the deer when someone kills it. Whole family has put forward money to taxidermy for whoever kills it. This deer exists because of hard work and good management that we are all proud of.

I used to do that, but I surrounded myself with trustworthy people who don't poach. And the ones I don't trust I don't tell. We have caught both neighbors trespassing and poaching, but never a friend. But also, most of the friends I share with are in different states and couldn't find where I hunt if they tried.

This is anonymous and only maybe 2-3 people on here know who I am. None know where I hunt. Just very excited and wanted to share my excitement. I look forward to showing y'all the deer when someone kills it. Whole family has put forward money to taxidermy for whoever kills it. This deer exists because of hard work and good management that we are all proud of.
👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 jealous. its been a life goal to choot a mule or elk out West. Less about chootin' it, more about eating it, by a fire. Then backpacking out 😁

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back