Vaccine or not?

Can you explain something. So we were led to believe that COVID had mutated several times before the vaccine ever became available. There were multiple strains in different countries. So the branch covidians (like yourself) believe that these mutations are more deadly than the original strain. We know that one of the main reasons the flu needs a different vaccine every year is because of mutations.

So if that’s true, then how do the vaccines seem to cover every single strain precious to their creation? Also, wouldn’t these variants be much more deadly now?
Yes and the flu vax is given for just the most common strains after 30 years of research.. we don't even know if covid is done mutating. So now is a forced mutation making breakthroughs more contagious because of vax alone...

Remember, you’re saving grandmas all around the world with your mask. You shouldn’t be complaining. You should be proud.
exactly, be patriotic and put on the mask. and if you don't ... xiden's ministry of state security will hunt you down. stupid anti-masker assholes

Isn't there some in benefit in not getting sick and not passing the disease on to others because the vaccine protected you?
If that happened yes...but isnt there another benefit entirely of not increasing possible mutations of a virus you know little about??? Or the vax doesnt stop infection or transmission of the virus any strain thus far...and with breakthrough not be counted since May 1st we have no real idea of effective or ineffective the are.

For the vulnerable population, I do believe there is benefit to the vaccine. For everyone else? Not so much.

You‘re just wrong, no other way to put it. How do you think COVID is spread? If you are not vaccinated, you are more likely to infect others if you become infected, including to the vulnerable population

If that happened yes...but isnt there another benefit entirely of not increasing possible mutations of a virus you know little about??? Or the vax doesnt stop infection or transmission of the virus any strain thus far...and with breakthrough not be counted since May 1st we have no real idea of effective or ineffective the are.
I really don't understand what you are saying.

I really don't understand what you are saying.
Leta say a virus takes 5 years to adapt or mutate to a new strain naturally...enter a vax meant to attack the virus...now a virus mutates in leas then a year...then mutates again sooner and quicker to combat the vaxs....so now instead of 1 strain in which you had 5 years to come up with and test a vax for possible variants...but because the vaxs and lack of testing you have now created multiple more contagious strains as a result...
So i ask which is worse an enemy that we know or 2 or more we don't...

Can you explain something. So we were led to believe that COVID had mutated several times before the vaccine ever became available. There were multiple strains in different countries. So the branch covidians (like yourself) believe that these mutations are more deadly than the original strain. We know that one of the main reasons the flu needs a different vaccine every year is because of mutations.

So if that’s true, then how do the vaccines seem to cover every single strain precious to their creation? Also, wouldn’t these variants be much more deadly now?
I've had 2 or 3 to many too respond this tonight. Just being honest.

Leta say a virus takes 5 years to adapt or mutate to a new strain naturally...enter a vax meant to attack the virus...now a virus mutates in leas then a year...then mutates again sooner and quicker to combat the vaxs....so now instead of 1 strain in which you had 5 years to come up with and test a vax for possible variants...but because the vaxs and lack of testing you have now created multiple more contagious strains as a result...
So i ask which is worse an enemy that we know or 2 or more we don't...
Doubtful here. Delta comes from India. Only 26% of their population has one dose and only 7% has had two. Virus had no reason to mutate bc of the vaccines.

VN Store

Back