Eric Gray Wanya Morris and Keyshawn Lynch welcome back to the sec

It more than likely won’t happen and even if it does it will take at least a couple of years
You have a better chance of being struck by lightning while simultaneously being attacked by a bear on your way to redeem your powerball winnings than Texas and Oklahoma not joining the SEC within the next few days.

Three of those players — running back Eric Gray, offensive lineman Wanya Morris, and defensive back Keyshawn Lawrence — ended up at Oklahoma together.

Well! Isn’t it funny that they got away from the sec just to get right back in it.😂
I’m pretty sure they were escaping UT. This seems like a really dumb take.

This probably won't happen for at least two years....they might have transferred to Notre Dame by then
I kind of think it'll start in '22 because I'll bet TX unrolls a BIG wad of cash, not for the Big 12.... for some smart and vicious attorneys.

TX likely knows where ALL the dirt is in the Big 12 office and they've always been ready, willing, and able to twist the conference into knots.

Let the SEC schools and Sankey take a lesson that that's how TX likes to work and treat them like your cousin Bill who just got out of prison...... you can come to the dinner table but no, we're not sharing recipes, and yes, we're watching the silverware.

Three of those players — running back Eric Gray, offensive lineman Wanya Morris, and defensive back Keyshawn Lawrence — ended up at Oklahoma together.

Well! Isn’t it funny that they got away from the sec just to get right back in it.😂

Is that your excuse for why they left Tennessee? To get away from the SEC?

Technical they got away from us, but yeah welcome back!

Did they leave the conference because they couldn't transfer to another SEC school?

Doesn't it seem suspicious that OK has been talking to the SEC for quit some time and all those Tenn recruits land there? Were they told OK would be joining the SEC? Hmm. . .

Right back in it, but with a legit chance to win it at OU. On top of that, they don't have to sweat the SEC or NCAA anymore. Everything came up 7's for those guys. Meanwhile at UT....:(:(

Reactions: HalfullVol

I don't think getting away from the SEC had a damn thing to do with it. I think they wanted away from UT.....

You have a better chance of being struck by lightning while simultaneously being attacked by a bear on your way to redeem your powerball winnings than Texas and Oklahoma not joining the SEC within the next few days.
I think it may be announced, sounds pretty much like a done deal. They just won't start playing an SEC schedule for probably at lest a couple of years.

Right back in it, but with a legit chance to win it at OU. On top of that, they don't have to sweat the SEC or NCAA anymore. Everything came up 7's for those guys. Meanwhile at UT....:(:(
Well! They’re going to have to accept it now.

VN Store

Back