The Atlanta Braves Thread

Imagine waking up on a Thursday in the dog days of summer and not supporting every single player inside this organization. What great bitterness must reside within you? It’s not the players fault that those charged with decision making leave quite a bit to be desired.
You’re the one that made the bogus comp

Imagine waking up on a Thursday in the dog days of summer and not supporting every single player inside this organization. What great bitterness must reside within you? It’s not the players fault that those charged with decision making leave quite a bit to be desired.

You know who else can’t hit a major league curveball? Shea Langeliers. That’s why he’s in AA despite being older. Sad!

I heard his teammates wanted to call him gramps but didn’t want to offend Trey Harris

A story of two players in AAA. One on the way to the greatest season in league HISTORY. The other just cracked a .300 OBP and @zjcvols thinks he is untouchable while the other needs more seasoning!

Reactions: Wickman and TBrown
Listen I understand the logic by not having two lefties at the top of the lineup but when that second left handed hitter is Freddie Freeman the reigning NL MVP I’d just leave it alone especially with how well Ozzie was hitting in the three hole.

VN Store

Back