Recruiting forum off topic thread (no politics, covid, or hot button issues)

Bad circumstances and bad choices sometimes end in homelessness.

If you feel led to help, do so freely but don't get mad when the recipient makes another bad choice.

Sometimes you get burned. Sometimes you probably gave someone a better day than they otherwise would have had.

Reactions: Jackcrevol
...or not
Do a little history research on it, humans have used hallucinogens for thousands of years. I guess its only bad when a gov. Tells you it is. But they are changing that now too since more scientific research is being done, helps people that have PTSD and other ailments.

Do a little history research on it, humans have used hallucinogens for thousands of years. I guess its only bad when a gov. Tells you it is. But they are changing that now too since more scientific research is being done, helps people that have PTSD and other ailments.
Some would say they have been a key component during human evolution. No ask me to give a dog DMT 😅

Reactions: T Dog
Some would say they have been a key component during human evolution. No ask me to give a dog DMT 😅
There are some amazing and mind blowing videos out there that cover it. Goes back to ancient Egypt, India, shamans and the oldest knkw paintings on cave walls.
This dude here can tell a story in his raps, just to get a price of history

Reactions: LittleVol
The problem is, some of those people that used them over those thousands of years went on a killing spree, or harmed themselves.

But I really would like to try smoking that toad venom that can supposedly reset your mind.

Just lock me up in a padded room to be safe.

The problem is, some of those people that used them over those thousands of years went on a killing spree, or harmed themselves.

But I really would like to try smoking that toad venom that can supposedly reset your mind.

when you've lived "thousands of years" you probably get bored and

want to try something new maybe

Reactions: JarFly and T Dog

I can agree with use of natural psychedelics ie Psilocybin & THD. But when one starts to make claims that LSD, Crystal Meth, Molly and anything beyond that can assist in rehabilitation, you lose ground.

Data shows degradation of Seratonin receptors, ergo depression in people who have extensive use in these things. If people want to use natural remedies, go for it.

As for other stuff, nope, nada.

Last edited:
Reactions: LittleVol and T Dog
I can agree with use of natural psychedelics ie Psilocybin & THD. But when one starts to make claims that LSD, Crystal Meth, Molly and anything beyond that can assist in rehabilitation, you lose ground.

Data shows degradation of Sertraline receptors, ergo depression in people who have extensive use in these things. If people want to use natural remedies, go for it.

As for other stuff, nope, nada.
Doesn't molly have origins in medical use? For some reason I was thinking it did.

There are some amazing and mind blowing videos out there that cover it. Goes back to ancient Egypt, India, shamans and the oldest knkw paintings on cave walls.
This dude here can tell a story in his raps, just to get a price of history

Been a hip hop fan all my life. Felt like things got stale after 2000's. Itd be really neat to see a super creative person who has completely different style LIKE a Deltron do a history of old testament, doesnt have to be religious. Just something different... i dunno. Could do without the harsh language though.

Reactions: T Dog
I just prefer not hallucinating or being around those who are. Realize that is not popular. Government usually makes everything worse.

I just prefer not hallucinating or being around those who are. Realize that is not popular. Government usually makes everything worse.
Same thoughts here. I look it (and anything to include food, water, air) from the sense of minimizing chemicals (and chemical reactions) from the body. Clear body, clear mind. I don’t give 2 craps what the government says and I want them out of most things in our lives. They need to focus on common defense and a just legal apparatus.

VN Store

Back