'19 JUCO WR Javonta Payton (Tennessee commit)

Absolutely.

It doesn't mean they'll be the best.
Merrill 4.49
Yeah.
If we can get QB position settled, then the offense will hum.

Sneaky feeling this kid is going to be the best receiver of the bunch...........in the long run!

Reactions: LittleVol
Good to hear. What were the issues at MS? And I take you mean number 2 behind Hyatt?

I Love Leach because he's a press conference show lmao, but his route combos are not a favorite to many Wrs. He specifies in go, fade, and slants a little too much for some kids liking. JP always wanted to be a VOL but was kinda bs'd over a lil bit. He's very happy to be headed to Knox Vegas and I think this will be a MAJOR positive for the good guys

Sneaky feeling this kid is going to be the best receiver of the bunch...........in the long run!

He needs to continue getting stronger even though he's 4 years removed from high school already. But his upside is really high.

Honestly, I wish he would get a look at CB...

I Love Leach because he's a press conference show lmao, but his route combos are not a favorite to many Wrs. He specifies in go, fade, and slants a little too much for some kids liking. JP always wanted to be a VOL but was kinda bs'd over a lil bit. He's very happy to be headed to Knox Vegas and I think this will be a MAJOR positive for the good guys
What do you think of Heupel's route combos?

Reactions: LoudOrange
What do you think of Heupel's route combos?

iu

So Solon Page is really fast but no good at football?
Solon Page was an underrated edge rusher. If he would of had better coaching during his time at Tennessee he would of been really good. Honestly I think we see a lot of him this year at the LB spot. I don’t think he will start but he will definitely be in the 2 Deep.

VN Store

Back