'22 GA OT Addison Nichols (Tennessee signee)

Well what's confusing to me is how in the hell did Tennessee get so unlucky as to hire 4 bad coaches in a row!!!!????!!??

Kiffen: Could have been good with a decent defensive coordinator....but would have probably gotten us in trouble anyways, then bolted in the 11th hour.

Dooley: Was in waaaaayyy over his head, had a losing record in college anyways, and after the second year he knew he was in over his head. I mean, he brought out a plastic orange dog to practice as motivation. WTF.

Butch: Seemed to be going somewhat decently until the last half of 2016, then everything imploded due to him letting the inmates run the asylum. Tons of injuries when he let the players basically run the workouts. Dobbs made him look better than he was.

Pruitt: Pruitt and JG were a match made in volnation hell. The QB who couldn't sense backside pressure and stared down his receivers coupled with the defensive coach who liked to meddle in the offense. Disaster waiting to happen.

We are due a break from this vicious cycle.

iu

Reactions: norrislakevol
A buddy of mine that is friends with the Mays family told me that they miss Pruitt and don’t like the CJH offense. Said a lot of current players miss Pruitt. I guess that always happens when a coach leaves, but it’s hard for me to wrap my mind around it
The Pruitt offense was one of the worst we’ve ever seen 😂😂

Well what's confusing to me is how in the hell did Tennessee get so unlucky as to hire 4 bad coaches in a row!!!!????!!??

Kiffen: Could have been good with a decent defensive coordinator....but would have probably gotten us in trouble anyways, then bolted in the 11th hour.

Dooley: Was in waaaaayyy over his head, had a losing record in college anyways, and after the second year he knew he was in over his head. I mean, he brought out a plastic orange dog to practice as motivation. WTF.

Butch: Seemed to be going somewhat decently until the last half of 2016, then everything imploded due to him letting the inmates run the asylum. Tons of injuries when he let the players basically run the workouts. Dobbs made him look better than he was.

Pruitt: Pruitt and JG were a match made in volnation hell. The QB who couldn't sense backside pressure and stared down his receivers coupled with the defensive coach who liked to meddle in the offense. Disaster waiting to happen.

We are due a break from this vicious cycle.

Tennessee has had bad people making hires for decades. Sadly the worst people haven’t been the coaches hired, it’s been the people doing the hiring.

Reactions: norrislakevol

VN Store

Back