Recruiting forum off topic thread (no politics, covid, or hot button issues)

I don't read much. Never have really. I think it's my overactive imagination. While I read my mind goes off on tangents to the point I don't recall what I've just read. My wife reads constantly. Has a nook. Still has the need for a book to hold from time to time.
I have always been a big reader, but the adult onset ADD that has hit me in the last two or three years has absolutely ruined it for me. Used to whenever I was engrossed in a good book I could not put it down, and pull my head out of whatever world I was exploring, but it takes me months to get through one now.

My mind wanders like you describe now...it is infuriating and frustrating. I am thinking about asking my doc about Adderall or something to see if it would help.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
I have always been a big reader, but the adult onset ADD that has hit me in the last two or three years has absolutely ruined it for me. Used to whenever I was engrossed in a good book I could not put it down, and pull my head out of whatever world I was exploring, but it takes me months to get through one now.

My mind wanders like you describe now...it is infuriating and frustrating. I am thinking about asking my doc about Adderall or something to see if it would help.
i recall in my thirties enjoying a relaxing vacation. nowadays I feel as though i need to be doing something productive.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill

A doobie from the good doc might just do the trick. Just a light puff and you'll be enthralled with tunnel vision, getting lost reading for hours...or minutes...but hey you won't know the difference.

Reactions: #1GatorHater
E6m7XH1UYAMy9CC

Hey Buddy... I think you sole my shirt.

I have a fluorescent light in my basement that comes on them blinks off after ten seconds. There are two other of the same light attached to the switch so I don't think it's a wattage issue. I have tightened up the wiring and replaced bulbs still no dice. Any ideas?

Attachments

• PXL_20210718_213436822.jpg
    PXL_20210718_213436822.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 3
I have a fluorescent light in my basement that comes on them blinks off after ten seconds. There are two other of the same light attached to the switch so I don't think it's a wattage issue. I have tightened up the wiring and replaced bulbs still no dice. Any ideas?
Ballist probably or however it’s spelled

have you replaced the entire fixture?

wouldnt gummies do the trick?
Hmm depends. A sativa would be best.

Gummies can be tricky imo, like most edibles. You might end up in the clouds or you may end up sunken in your couch wondering if that sound is you breathing or a vacuum cleaner beside you.

Gummies can be tricky imo, like most edibles. You might end up in the clouds or you may end up sunken in your couch wondering if that sound is you breathing or a vacuum cleaner beside you.
yeaaah that doesnt sound fun.

You get gummies from a reputable source the actual mg of THC is in the package. 10mg per gummies is a lightweight amount.

VN Store

Back