'21 TN ATH D’Arco Perkins-McAllister (TCU Signee)

So would you say your sympathy has a "fade?"
tenor.gif

I'm just curious, does Buck know how much **** you spew on VN? It's hard for me to imagine he would appreciate how you represent his company. It's bad business. I don't know the guy personally, but if I had built a company like he has done, and someone brought to my attention where an employee of my company was representing it in such a negative light, whether intentionally or not, on the internet, I couldn't imagine I would be pleased. But that's just me.
I have thought this exact same thing on just about all of his post.

I have mentioned several times on this board if you look at my previous post that he does not work for NPA and is a Troll. He holds bag dummy in a couple stations at NPA camps. He is not a coach. He holds onto bucks belt loop. He is a 💈 BARBER! Gentlemen you all have day jobs right? Now ask yourself if you were a successful trainer coach would you be cutting hair...... name one and I mean one student athlete that has shouted him out or said thank you, hell anything in social media over the years he has been claiming to be connected with the kids via NPA. This board created him by believing his BS and letting it go on for years now. Breaker boy still coaches kids and camps for DB’s and gets shout outs from kids all the times...... because he actually works directly with the kids. Now ask why ol De1 is just a bag of opinions with no substance or proof he is not just the bag holding friend of Buck cause he cuts their hair. Stop feeding his ego
i still like him. he speaks the truth, even when it aint popular

Reactions: volthruitall
I’m sure if the kids have any sense or direction at home they won’t be influenced by camp coaches and I feel the whole npa thing is over blown. Our past decade is the biggest enemy in recruiting.

Other guys can talk about the last decade of Tennessee Football hurting efforts to recruit, but D1 is not allowed to say such things.

My father taught me growing up there are three people you tip almost 100% of the time. People that handle your food and drinks, people that handle your baggage, and people that cut your hair. There is nothing wrong with being a barber or a beautician heck if they are good at it they can be very lucrative.
I took a break from vol nation just when the boat was about to sink just to recenter myself I recommend de1 do the same. His post used to to be semi positive and tactful now they just seem bitter and mean. Life is to short to harbor such hateful feelings.

I’m sure if the kids have any sense or direction at home they won’t be influenced by camp coaches and I feel the whole npa thing is over blown. Our past decade is the biggest enemy in recruiting.

Many of these idiots don't get that. Without NPA in existence I make more than over half these clowns. I live well and don't need a dime from a kid or a school. I'm sorry they get 10 cuts at Great clips that look like they are enlisting in the military but my cuts start at a much higher price and I cut celebs on a regular and travel to states as a judge of contests. So when they laugh I laugh because they don't phase me at all. They're upset over 17/18 yr old kids meanwhile there are like 10 on the current roster lmao. So they're the joke meanwhile I have a brand new indoor facility in Hendersonville and 2 in RuCo in which we help kids in multiple ways from academics to athletics.

I'm just curious, does Buck know how much **** you spew on VN? It's hard for me to imagine he would appreciate how you represent his company. It's bad business. I don't know the guy personally, but if I had built a company like he has done, and someone brought to my attention where an employee of my company was representing it in such a negative light, whether intentionally or not, on the internet, I couldn't imagine I would be pleased. But that's just me.

He does it on Volquest when these whiny azz fans blame us for bull💩 that we don't do and even told one much worse than I did. Told him say it to his face so he can teach him about lying and spreading rumors. I don't go that far because I really laugh at most of it. Ppl claiming to call the NCAA and all that is funny because we're not scared. We are legal and not really concerned on my end with silly Vol fans whining. Hell we fly and hang with UT booster wkly so why would we be against them. Some of these clowns sound like Botch Jones and we exposed him and got him out of here. So definitely not concerned with keyboard thugs lmao. Trust me anything I type I can back it up ask Byron DeVinner. He learned the hard way and got out to sleep when I found him.

You've done nothing but disparage the vols since your boy McPruitt was fired. GTFO with what you've done for the Vols. I have no clue if Buck has your same attitude but if he does he can GTFO as well. My guess is if he knew what you were spouting here he'd bust your ass.

Let me show you something @InVOLuntary let's ask @butchna I was talked crazy to when Botch was here for telling ppl the truth so let me explain something I Do Not Give A F*** about the UT HC. I care about my kids. I did voice displeasure about the press conference, how Bush league it was for them to try not and pay the man, and so on but I personally don't care. I'm sick of UT being cheap and repeating a cycle of bs. As far as anyone buying my ass, lmao naw buddy I'm the big brother and his attitude is actually a little worse. When you're secure in what you do, you don't worry about petty allegations by whiners. I'm a real man and stand on my own 2 feet and he knows this and will likewise with me always having his back.

Let me show you something @InVOLuntary let's ask @butchna I was talked crazy to when Botch was here for telling ppl the truth so let me explain something I Do Not Give A F*** about the UT HC. I care about my kids. I did voice displeasure about the press conference, how Bush league it was for them to try not and pay the man, and so on but I personally don't care. I'm sick of UT being cheap and repeating a cycle of bs. As far as anyone buying my ass, lmao naw buddy I'm the big brother and his attitude is actually a little worse. When you're secure in what you do, you don't worry about petty allegations by whiners. I'm a real man and stand on my own 2 feet and he knows this and will likewise with me always having his back.
This is illegible. Your posts are always borderline but who the **** is botch? 🤔

How does throwing UT under the bus help? If you look back at my posting history, I was on record that Butch would fail. I was also on record that Pruitt would fail here. It's easy to parlay hindsight into prognostication. Look at my post history. @butchna raked me over the coals for my views on both coaches, particularly Butch. I don't claim to be some Supreme evaluator of coaches, and I've been on record as saying that UTAD has went cheap on hires. This one was different. The Vols had slipped so far that money, at that point wasn't going to solve the problem. Pruitt had put the program in such a bad place that simply throwing money at the problem wasn't practical.

I think Heuple is the best hire since Kiffin. Better than kiffin in many respects considering he won't bolt after one year. Why not give the guy a chance? I'm fully convinced that he was the best given our circumstances. I think he has great chance for success.

One thing we don't need are supposedly VFLs steering kids away from the program. That's not what VFLs do. NPA should be doing every thing in their power to help the Vols. I don't mean misleading kids but encouraging the kids to give the Vols a chance. If yall can't do that you need to GTFO.

How does throwing UT under the bus help? If you look back at my posting history, I was on record that Butch would fail. I was also on record that Pruitt would fail here. It's easy to parlay hindsight into prognostication. Look at my post history. @butchna raked me over the coals for my views on both coaches, particularly Butch. I don't claim to be some Supreme evaluator of coaches, and I've been on record as saying that UTAD has went cheap on hires. This one was different. The Vols had slipped so far that money, at that point wasn't going to solve the problem. Pruitt had put the program in such a bad place that simply throwing money at the problem wasn't practical.

I think Heuple is the best hire since Kiffin. Better than kiffin in many respects considering he won't bolt after one year. Why not give the guy a chance? I'm fully convinced that he was the best given our circumstances. I think he has great chance for success.

One thing we don't need are supposedly VFLs steering kids away from the program. That's not what VFLs do. NPA should be doing every thing in their power to help the Vols. I don't mean misleading kids but encouraging the kids to give the Vols a chance. If yall can't do that you need to GTFO.

My friend we don't owe anything to the University of Tennessee. Our obligation is to the kids I have said this for as long as I've been on VolNation. Go on the Swain Event and ask him about me or the organization and he will tell you myself nor Buck has steered anyone away from UT. For example UT was not on Zach Evans radar we got them in position to have a chance. This was the case in other situations too. This is another reason I dgaf what any of these fools say on here. I speak on situations I know on here and if it's the administration, HC, an asst coach, a player, or recruit I spk truth. I have never come on here for popularity or to appease to anyone.

My friend we don't owe anything to the University of Tennessee. Our obligation is to the kids I have said this for as long as I've been on VolNation. Go on the Swain Event and ask him about me or the organization and he will tell you myself nor Buck has steered anyone away from UT. For example UT was not on Zach Evans radar we got them in position to have a chance. This was the case in other situations too. This is another reason I dgaf what any of these fools say on here. I speak on situations I know on here and if it's the administration, HC, an asst coach, a player, or recruit I spk truth. I have never come on here for popularity or to appease to anyone.
You're correct. You owe nothing to UT. And we as fans owe nothing to NPA. You shouldn't get offended when people ca you out for your bull ****. No one wants to hear it. My suggestion for you is to go to another board, Bama, LSU, wherever you think is better for "the kids".

So you ARE a football coach? I’m confused

Yes I coach and work for NPA. I worked under old man Fitz and now I coach kids because I now work with the younger kids more due to my son. I still work with the older kids too when I hv time. I have a 5'7 176 lb son who is frequently brought to campus. 2019 my team was runner up at Battle of Rocky Top took them all to campus and had dinner with the team and viewed the facilities, etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: you and Maxwell865
Yes I coach and work for NPA. I worked under old man Fitz and now I coach kids because I now work with the younger kids more due to my son. I still work with the older kids too when I hv time. I have a 5'7 176 lb son who is frequently brought to campus. 2019 my team was runner up at Battle of Rocky Top took them all to campus and had dinner with the team and viewed the facilities, etc.
Ok gotcha

You're correct. You owe nothing to UT. And we as fans owe nothing to NPA. You shouldn't get offended when people ca you out for your bull ****. No one wants to hear it. My suggestion for you is to go to another board, Bama, LSU, wherever you think is better for "the kids".

I Do Not get offended nor can anyone call me out because a kid doesn't go to UT. See kids mk decisions that they feel will help get them to the ultimate dream and unfortunately UT hasn't been that as of late. We've had over 13 NFL and players and hv more to come. So what's said here is minute and funny. No trolling or none of that.

I Do Not get offended nor can anyone call me out because a kid doesn't go to UT. See kids mk decisions that they feel will help get them to the ultimate dream and unfortunately UT hasn't been that as of late. We've had over 13 NFL and players and hv more to come. So what's said here is minute and funny. No trolling or none of that.
The problem is, based on your post you're pushing kids away from UT. You brag about all those players you have and at the same time make excuses for pushing them elsewhere. I said earlier I used to enjoy and respect your post but not so much anymore. TIFWIW.

The problem is, based on your post you're pushing kids away from UT. You brag about all those players you have and at the same time make excuses for pushing them elsewhere. I said earlier I used to enjoy and respect your post but not so much anymore. TIFWIW.

Dude can line your beard like nobody's business, tho.

Why bother dude the guys a douse bag ! I’m not listening to all the trash he brings! I’ve got the bag on the ignore list. It’s funny to see you guys giving it hellO and knowing who your disputing with lol

D6CF4B03-3337-4B01-888D-362A56C17BF5.gif

VN Store

Back