Zone Drunk thread

During the sale. I think we are going to grill outside later too if weather permits. Zimas and seltzer beer are definitely off the table.
I'd start with a a little Bailey's in my coffee. Then I'd sip on either Myers or Captain and Orange Juice until I was ready for something serious. Start off with a restaurant mix of an ounce and a quarter of liquor in a 10-12 ounce glass with ice and fill it the rest with juice. Then just let instinct take over until your mixing it 50/50. Then it's time to switch to something else because your already drunk and you can't tell it's as strong as it is, so switching will slow you down, at least for a couple of hours.

Reactions: PEPPERJAX
I'd start with a a little Bailey's in my coffee. Then I'd sip on either Myers or Captain and Orange Juice until I was ready for something serious. Start off with a restaurant mix of an ounce and a quarter of liquor in a 10-12 ounce glass with ice and fill it the rest with juice. Then just let instinct take over until your mixing it 50/50. Then it's time to switch to something else because your already drunk and you can't tell it's as strong as it is, so switching will slow you down, at least for a couple of hours.
20210710_132627.jpg

VN Store

Back