Transfer Portal 21-22

TN need a post player plus she can`t create her own shot from what i can see. If she could she would be getting a lot more minutes at Old Miss

she is more of a star on Instagram than actual, you know, WBB. I don’t see it either tbh, but I won’t go there.

Lavender goes well with orange.

We have 14 players but this year only you can have more than 15 ! Briggs is a guard at 6’ and a good shooter. The players she would affect are : Rennie, Darby, Suarez, Wynn, !
I don’t see her hurting Rae, Houston, Walker, Miles , maybe Puckett? She certainly won’t hurt our bigs . Key, Emily, Stricklin, Dye , Green…. Could she help us ? Probably….
I don’t think she is a difference maker but she could help ! It could hurt team unity? I don’t think Kellie is interested! JMO

We have 14 players but this year only you can have more than 15 ! Briggs is a guard at 6’ and a good shooter. The players she would affect are : Rennie, Darby, Suarez, Wynn, !
I don’t see her hurting Rae, Houston, Walker, Miles , maybe Puckett? She certainly won’t hurt our bigs . Key, Emily, Stricklin, Dye , Green…. Could she help us ? Probably….
I don’t think she is a difference maker but she could help ! It could hurt team unity? I don’t think Kellie is interested! JMO
I don't know if she can be eligible this season with a transfer. The deadline for eligible transfers was July 1st have to see if an exception is made since their coach got fired in the middle of summer.

KY will still be a handful this year. That isn’t an auto win for ANY SEC team in 2021.

ehh… idk about that. I still don’t think Owens/Edwards/Wyatt is a matchup at all for Boston/Amihere/Saxton and then we added Feagin and Cardoso. I don’t think it’ll be an Auto win but I’ll be very shocked if we lose as well lol.

ehh… idk about that. I still don’t think Owens/Edwards/Wyatt is a matchup at all for Boston/Amihere/Saxton and then we added Feagin and Cardoso. I don’t think it’ll be an Auto win but I’ll be very shocked if we lose as well lol.
Well, there can only be 5 on the floor at a time, and with the animosity that is sure to happen when there are that many top-tier players all vying for playing time, it will be interesting to see what the chemistry for South Carolina looks like next year. They may be ok and then again, it can really kill performance if you get a couple of people who think they deserve more playing time and they aren't getting any. Should be interesting for sure.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
You doubted then agreed with the Rooster 1 post in consecutive sentences.
Will playing Kentucky be an "Auto win" for SC this year or not ?

Well, there can only be 5 on the floor at a time, and with the animosity that is sure to happen when there are that many top-tier players all vying for playing time, it will be interesting to see what the chemistry for South Carolina looks like next year. They may be ok and then again, it can really kill performance if you get a couple of people who think they deserve more playing time and they aren't getting any. Should be interesting for sure.

outside of the starting 5, the 4 freshman, our one transfer, and first player off the bench there shouldn’t be anyone entitled to play more than what they earn in practice. The freshman knew what they were signing up for when they committed so I doubt they would leave off of lack of playing time or the fact that there would be any egos that would disrupt the chemistry. This is a Dawn Staley coached team and I highly doubt any of that is tolerated. Besides they came to SC win national championships. Not very many other places in the country could promise that.

You doubted then agreed with the Rooster 1 post in consecutive sentences.
Will playing Kentucky be an "Auto win" for SC this year or not ?

Quite honestly I’ll be shocked if SC doesn’t go 16-0 in the SEC, and that’s not being over confident or taking anything away from the other schools. Like Roost said there is no Auto win but I would be shocked simply because we went 14-2 last year with a team that didn’t find its stride until March. That entire team is back with the #1 recruiting class, #1 transfer, and more hunger from last season. I agreed and disagreed because the SEC is tough and you can’t sleep on a team but I honestly think SC will be on an entirely different level from everyone else this coming season.

You come on our board and talk this $hit.....You are one rude cock.
5a99d62cfa9191028f6b616095d0a7a6.gif

Reactions: youcancallmeAl
Quite honestly I’ll be shocked if SC doesn’t go 16-0 in the SEC, and that’s not being over confident or taking anything away from the other schools. Like Roost said there is no Auto win but I would be shocked simply because we went 14-2 last year with a team that didn’t find its stride until March. That entire team is back with the #1 recruiting class, #1 transfer, and more hunger from last season. I agreed and disagreed because the SEC is tough and you can’t sleep on a team but I honestly think SC will be on an entirely different level from everyone else this coming season.

16-0 is a bold claim but considering the personnel on the team this year, I can see it. I can also see some of the chippy up and comers in the SEC getting unexpected wins, it will definitely be an interesting season.

What's SC's out of conference schedule looking like for this upcoming season?

Reactions: SCspur

Better hope adding all those pieces gel 😝

Reactions: Lucy and SCspur
It's a friggin chicken love fest. I'm not touchy, just tired of all the chicken posts saying they are loaded and don't need anyone else.

is it a chicken love fest? They r where we want to go (or return too) that’s the truth! It just is what it is. We want top recruits, we want to be back in the final four, and we wanna be elite again. That just is the reality. NOW i fully think we r making the right steps to restoring the LV way of things. But to do that we are going to have to battle the best team in the SEC and beat them on the court some more and for recruits. They honestly probably don’t need anyone from the portal or another recruit and for us that’s a good thing because maybe that helps us in the next two classes.

But to get this thread back on topic they probably won’t be active in the transfer portal and neither will we. As another poster said Kellie will probably ride with the players she has. Sooner rather than later we will probably start recruiting over some current players and we may see transfers into the portal ourselves.

SC will lose twice. Once to the Lady Vols and once to a lower ranked team in the SEC….possibly LSU.

16-0 is a bold claim but considering the personnel on the team this year, I can see it. I can also see some of the chippy up and comers in the SEC getting unexpected wins, it will definitely be an interesting season.

What's SC's out of conference schedule looking like for this upcoming season?

It’s very bold but SC just went 16-0 the year prior and was offered little to no resistance from the next team. I can see that being the case this year. My main reasoning is that SC played it’s tougher SEC schedule last season with @UT, @A&M, @KY, LSU 2x, @Miss St, those games are reversed and will be at SC this year.

The OOC for SC will be VERY tough this year as it always is. Could be even tougher than UConn’s. SC will play @NC St, vs. UConn, vs. Maryland, Battle 4 Atlantis (Oregon), SEC/Big 12 ( most likely Texas), Duke and a couple more other tough mid major programs. Very excited to see it all unfold.

Reactions: LVsinceJV
Please spare me GT— I can count on my ten fingers how many times you brought up SC with no reasoning but I never said a thing because everyone has an opinion. @volnationnj asked my option and I stated it and I said what I said…
Unless the young guns can coach themselves at game time I doubt they go undefeated in conference play. But maybe SC can put up a new banner “Almost Undefeated In SEC Play 21-22”

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
It’s very bold but SC just went 16-0 the year prior and was offered little to no resistance from the next team. I can see that being the case this year. My main reasoning is that SC played it’s tougher SEC schedule last season with @UT, @A&M, @KY, LSU 2x, @Miss St, those games are reversed and will be at SC this year.

The OOC for SC will be VERY tough this year as it always is. Could be even tougher than UConn’s. SC will play @NC St, vs. UConn, vs. Maryland, Battle 4 Atlantis (Oregon), SEC/Big 12 ( most likely Texas), Duke and a couple more other tough mid major programs. Very excited to see it all unfold.

I love the confidence you have in your team and you should show love for them. BUT we are on an 🍊 fan board so i’m going to bring it back Dawn and ANY OTHER coach learned to schedule like that because of THE Pat Summitt! Schools weren’t even scheduling big time OOC games really before Pat made it a thing and played a huge part in getting schools on board. I also give credit to Dawn because she always recognizes Pat and what she has meant to her program.

I will give Dawn credit she has a very good schedule. I won’t lie I can’t wait to see her and Kim try to kill each other because we all know Kim coming for that neck and it’s only gonna be so long before they are clawing at each other 😂 I’m gonna be here for it too 🍿

Reactions: SCspur
Please spare me GT— I can count on my ten fingers how many times you brought up SC with no reasoning but I never said a thing because everyone has an opinion. @volnationnj asked my option and I stated it and I said what I said…

This is our board, you are a guest here, don't forget that....You don't go into someone else's home and say we are going to kick your ass and everyone's else's ass, and not expect some kind of negative response from them....

After all we do have 8 national titles and you cocks have just one....I'm not going to count the one that you had your own "Betsy Ross" make to announce to the world you are the peoples mythical champion, or some kind of chicken crap like that...

I hope to hell my fellow Lady Vol fans don't roll over and take your chicken crap...You came here to insult us, and nothing more.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back