Tennessee Lady Vol News

Potentially you are right GM,,,BM has the speed, stature and defensive PG presence we have been missing...But she has to show me a thicker skin before I board her train

Coach, when the LVs are kicking ass, the train is going to get mighty crowded, but I will find you a seat....
9-H8dN-3ltQ4v-TSajkTZtvlj-HqQLcaFoO9u4ZAjPS-RKJTkIC2f3oMpIWxxmJki_fwjzUOjyQDNvtKyql9-2yI5Ivvl4vb-ntH

Last edited:
Don't you wish now that he was raised and extended after year two? I know I do.

No I don't. With the larger sample size, we have a much better idea of the coach we have, and the AD has done everything he needed to to keep him. Now we have the baseball back to an elite level, with an elite coach locked up.

If anything, this is a perfect example of why you wait. Don't you wish Fulmer would have waited until after year three to decide on Pruitt's extension?

If Kellie wins the SEC or goes to the Final Four in her third season, NOW we're having a different conversation.

Kellie may just go on a similar tear, but we won't be stressing at the thought of losing her, because we have her tied up now.

Dude stop. You know full well Kellie ain't leaving this job to go anywhere else...

I know I'm bad about this too but when people engage in acknowledging a trolls posts, it just empowers the troll to continue. Trolls get off on confrontation. Ignore them and they will lose interest and go away. Frankly, I learn more from toe lint than a hundred troll posts. Firing back at a ridiculous post only gives them what they seek....an audience.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
I've got to raise you Coach.....Look for all 4 recruits to rise to the top like sweet cream...

KS will be a major improvement over last year's post player....Her very presence will help Key find that missing element in her game; nastiness!

Puckett will bomb away from the wing, like an angry banshee she will terrorize whomever the opponents send out to stop her....

Wynn will be bustin moves and popping 3 balls to draw the defense away from the post players...If they try and sit on the posts, Wynn will show them the error of their ways and score from wherever she wishes...

And then little Brooklyn Miles will show us what we have been missing from the point position; speed!
images
I will have a little of what you are now drinking. One can only hope.

I think we'll be better than last season, but may not win many more or any more games. The schedule she is putting together is brutal and you usually want to go through the non-conference season with less than three losses don't know if we can. Then you have the SEC where other than SC everybody is about even in talent so games can go either way.

Reactions: Rooster1
I think we'll be better than last season, but may not win many more or any more games. The schedule she is putting together is brutal and you usually want to go through the non-conference season with less than three losses don't know if we can. Then you have the SEC where other than SC everybody is about even in talent so games can go either way.

You know Volfan2012: Thank you for this line the SEC where other than SC everybody is about even in talent so games can go either way. I`m trying to stay away from this thread because some of the posters are just taking crazy. And i`m not talking about Darth.

You know Volfan2012: Thank you for this line the SEC where other than SC everybody is about even in talent so games can go either way. I`m trying to stay away from this thread because some of the posters are just taking crazy. And i`m not talking about Darth.

What do you mean ?

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
VA: forget it i`m gonna let it go. Oh and by the way i had a chance watch Teonni workout last week in NC.

ooooook👌🏾 … cool. Hopefully she is healed and healthy. Hopefully that translates to UNC having a better season because they underperformed last year

What was your assessment on Teonni's game?

She can ball good outside shot from the 3, She has hit the weight room. Also what i like about her game and i she why she was picked as an AA, She can finished with her left or right hand with with ease. They have her listed at 6-3 i say close to 6-5 ?. Like i said before she is a little on the thin side but is hard to shoot over she can sky. She will be a matchup problem on both ends of the floor.

She is healed and ready to go from what i could see.

Glad to hear it. They will need her. NC St has a good coach, Kara ain’t gonna be playing around at Duke, Fl St coach is back on the side line and Jeff Walz is going to be trying to tighten his grip on the ACC. Banghart has her work cut out for her

Reactions: djtee
Glad to hear it. They will need her. NC St has a good coach, Kara ain’t gonna be playing around at Duke, Fl St coach is back on the side line and Jeff Walz is going to be trying to tighten his grip on the ACC. Banghart has her work cut out for her

You are 100% correct Banghart has her work cut out for her, And talking to some fans in chapel hill they think it`s time to make run at the ACC title ?.

You are 100% correct Banghart has her work cut out for her, And talking to some fans in chapel hill they think it`s time to make run at the ACC title ?.

Maybe Banghart will get an extension too. You know, to show the university is really committed....

Reactions: vettefool

VN Store

Back