'22 GA OT Addison Nichols (Tennessee signee)

I actually do think Frost is a good coach and will rebound somewhere else in a few years.

Nebraska is a helpless program. Leaving the Big 12 and losing their old recruiting ties to Texas was a horribly short sighted decision.

Frost just cannot handle the big leagues. He did great with the previous coaches players. The step up was too big. Frost needs to stay with the smaller teams with easier schedules.

But people on here said firing Pruitt would be the demise of our class.. that it was gonna cost us every major recruit. From the looks of this, he wasn’t coming here if the last staff was still here
To be fair I think most were referring to the 2021 class and we did take it on the chin there, not that Beldar didn't need to go.

Frost just cannot handle the big leagues. He did great with the previous coaches players. The step up was too big. Frost needs to stay with the smaller teams with easier schedules.
Frost inherited a really bad roster.
And his recruiting hasn't been good enough to turn it around quickly.

Reactions: PA Vol
To be fair I think most were referring to the 2021 class and we did take it on the chin there, not that Beldar didn't need to go.
And the 2022 in-state class. Probably would have had Simpson, James, Hayden ,etc if Pruitt was still here. He wouldn't know how to coach them, but he would have signed them.

And the 2022 in-state class. Probably would have had Simpson, James, Hayden ,etc if Pruitt was still here. He wouldn't know how to coach them, but he would have signed them.
Maybe. After that 3-7 season though I'm not sure he'd have had a lot of takers anyway, especially considering his seat would have been scalding hot.

VN Store

Back