'20 NC WR Mike Wyman (USCjr commit)

Jarrett factor?
No, I don’t think so. Just seems like things really cooled in recent months. Last I heard from him Tee had reached out to him a couple of times but nothing serious. Wyman planned to visit campus a couple of times but never made it. I had to go back and check my notes but on January 20th he told me, “Yes sir, Tennessee will be one of my official visits. I will keep you posted on dates.” I don’t know what changed but was informed right after he tweeted that he was releasing schools tonight to not expect Tennessee to be on it.

Reactions: GoVolsDR
No, I don’t think so. Just seems like things really cooled in recent months. Last I heard from him Tee had reached out to him a couple of times but nothing serious. Wyman planned to visit campus a couple of times but never made it. I had to go back and check my notes but on January 20th he told me, “Yes sir, Tennessee will be one of my official visits. I will keep you posted on dates.” I don’t know what changed but was informed right after he tweeted that he was releasing schools tonight to not expect Tennessee to be on it.

Long time until NSD. A school list now is meaningless.

Tennessee hasn’t been a factor in this one for a while. He committed to South Carolina yesterday. Have been informed that a staffer was in touch with his mother shortly after the commitment to tell her that they would be in at the school today to check up on everything. Sounds like they could try to fight their way back with him.

I think it was this guy whose parents loved UT so much, loved the fan interactions. I made him a graphic when he visited with his family years ago and his mom, I think, messaged me telling me how exciting it was that fans knew their sons name when he was only a junior or something like that. not a need, but yeah, we'll prob get a look.

I think it was this guy whose parents loved UT so much, loved the fan interactions. I made him a graphic when he visited with his family years ago and his mom, I think, messaged me telling me how exciting it was that fans knew their sons name when he was only a junior or something like that. not a need, but yeah, we'll prob get a look.
So what made him choose SC over our wonderfulness?

Reactions: HalfullVol
Not sure we have room for him this year. Would be a quality pickup and good for next year for us. At this point, wouldn't he have to sit out a year?

If he’s eligible this year, who do we all have at WR that he’d be competing with? I know we have some talent there, but he’s as proven as what we’ve got.

VN Store

Back