Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

the NBA is trying to market too many "golden boys"...there was only one Michael,,,no one else was close, this made it intriguing...ain't been that way ever since

Charles Barkley once said,,,there's college, NBA and then there's Michael"

Until there is an unstoppable force like him, the NBA will continue to spiral...NBA tried to Make it Zion WIlliamson..what a laugher he is turning out to be

I don't think the NBA is spiraling it's the best it has been in years because of multiple stars.......you can see the NBA influence everywhere with how the game is played. When MJ played he was just better than everyone and the game was played differently......now the game is wide open and more about scoring....think about it....Lebron is the size of Karl malone playing like he does.....Durant is a 7'0 foot SG/SF he is not playing in the post.....Zion is 285 pound and is someone that is very hard to guard and finishes at the rim with high efficiency......Curry hits shots from 25-26 ft and further and regularly hits them like free throws

Reactions: lfvol
It was an exhibition game. The anti-NBA crowd has been throwing dirt on the NBA for years. Let me know when NBA teams start to fold and aren't moved to the other cities.

Game is Game!! Jordan always said that who ever wants to play him, he be ready and dosen't mind if is a child. Exhibition or not..Adult or child.

I don`t know i just posted it never even heard of this player

I asked because you said your bro (i think it is) was in recruiting circles or something. I think it’s either really a coincidence which it could be or they are sisters which would be pretty awesome to have two daughters in the top 60 lol

Reactions: stlvolsfan
I asked because you said your bro (i think it is) was in recruiting circles or something. I think it’s either really a coincidence which it could be or they are sisters which would be pretty awesome to have two daughters in the top 60 lol
Cori Allen's step sister or half-sister?

Yes my brother is in with recruiting and he travels to a lot of events. But it`s all good in my Opinion VA: TN needs to start making a splash in the recruiting for high profile players. I don`t think we can afford to keep losing ground in the SEC in that department, Just my Opinion we can agree to disagree.

Yes my brother is in with recruiting and he travels to a lot of events. But it`s all good in my Opinion VA: TN needs to start making a splash in the recruiting for high profile players. I don`t think we can afford to keep losing ground in the SEC in that department, Just my Opinion we can agree to disagree.

Lol, have we disagreed or do we argue ? that’s a funny way to put something… my question was if they were sisters lol. i just want you to know u appreciate your posts

i would def agree we need to pick up recruiting and i think our coach knows that hence the coaching change along with seeing the top young talent getting on campus early.

I also think part of our issue is we are waiting for more commits while we see other schools with commitments. I think we (or at least I) will be a little more at ease and i think it will be some of the players with good talent😎

Reactions: stlvolsfan
It was an exhibition game. The anti-NBA crowd has been throwing dirt on the NBA for years. Let me know when NBA teams start to fold and aren't moved to the other cities.

It's sweet how you've come to the defense of the NBA, but I don't think I could ever bring myself to spend any of the precious time I have left on this Earth feeling sorry in any way for the NBA or its players.

Reactions: olddog
Lol, have we disagreed or do we argue ? that’s a funny way to put something… my question was if they were sisters lol. i just want you to know u appreciate your posts

i would def agree we need to pick up recruiting and i think our coach knows that hence the coaching change along with seeing the top young talent getting on campus early.

I also think part of our issue is we are waiting for more commits while we see other schools with commitments. I think we (or at least I) will be a little more at ease and i think it will be some of the players with good talent😎

My bad :oops: not sure if they are sisters. I also see you are in VA i had a chance to watch some very good talent in the VA DC MD area this year. :) As for the recruiting OLD Miss, GA has really closed the recruiting gap with against TN.

Reactions: VA_VOLFAN
My bad :oops: not sure if they are sisters. I also see you are in VA i had a chance to watch some very good talent in the VA DC MD area this year. :) As for the recruiting OLD Miss, GA has really closed the recruiting gap with against TN.

Yes, and there are some ballers come out of VA. Mark my word Olivia Mcgee should remain a top target for TN. I don’t care if she drops 20 spots this girl can ball. I also think she can have a greater impact on a program than Megan Walker (who was the national player of the year from VA and went to Uconn). Especially if she keeps improving this girl will be a difference maker!

Yes, and there are some ballers come out of VA. Mark my word Olivia Mcgee should remain a top target for TN. I don’t care if she drops 20 spots this girl can ball. I also think she can have a greater impact on a program than Megan Walker (who was the national player of the year from VA and went to Uconn). Especially if she keeps improving this girl will be a difference maker!

WOW ! sounds like Olivia Mcgee is the it factor,

Damn, this girl would look so great in Lady Vol colors....
It's possible....
12237131_64c823ad4dea45efa822c751ef514abe.jpg

It's sweet how you've come to the defense of the NBA, but I don't think I could ever bring myself to spend any of the precious time I have left on this Earth feeling sorry in any way for the NBA or its players.

I have no respect for the NBA, none
as it is right now

Reactions: GameTime
Why’s that?

Look at the usa team, look at the playoffs (no major market teams, No major market stars), look at how they do the WNBA, an entity tied to their name,,,the NBA is spiraling as far as I am concerned and it needs some major marketing revamping

VN Store

Back